It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Where's Gracie? (playboy bunny)

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Where's Gracie? (playboy bunny)

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:09 pm

Hey does anyone know where gracie is? just haven't heard from her in awhile and was wondering how she was going on the Optifast/Slim things :)
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:58 pm

Yeah - I miss Gracie. I haven't heard from her but sometimes she doesn't pop on the forum for a few days. I hope she comes back soon!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby sassi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:53 pm

me too :(

i hope she & connor are both okay :)
sassi

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:37 am

i hope she & connor are both okay

so do i
Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Hey guys! :)
aww thanks so much for the concern! Connor and I are both fine! My internet has been down for a few days, but before that we had some pretty bad news from a family friend, and found out that he only has 2 weeks to live (cancer)...also my nana has had to be put into a home after having a nasty fall in the shower and bruising her face pretty badly unfortunately not her first, she walks with a frame,can barely hear, suffers from depression we've just ordered meals on wheels as she can no longer cook for herself, and has someone come in and clean the house, and home help for showers, and the family (myself included) do as much as possible (make her extra meals and freeze them, bring her over here for a visit as much as possible, walk her companion dog, take her to her appointments etc) she desperately wanted to stay in her own home, but it was just getting too much for her,.....she couldnt even get in and out of a chair or into a taxi to get to bingo anymore but my god she was heartbroken and so hysterical when we told her that she had to move from her home...thats something I will never forget...she is moving to a beautiful place, more like a resort than a home! They have their own units, and a little garden for the dog (all cleaned and maintained daily) and they have carers and drs on staff and on call 24/7...she has people living all around her that are her age, so she will have quite the social life ;) they have swimming, and bingo, and cards and golf and a restaurant, hairdresser, library, doctors, chemist everything....and they go on outings to all different places....she hates it at the moment, but I relaly do think it will be SO good for her once she makes some friends and gets used to it a bit..and I just keep reminding her that we will all still come to visit her and how much we love her :).
LOL went on a bit there didnt I? haha
so yeah Im still around, I havent been doing optifast for the past few weeks, jsut because its been hard with other things on my mind, but Im getting back on it tomorrow, which Im really happy about :) Thanks again for the concern! :D xxxxxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:02 pm

hey gracie

great to hear you and connor are both fine. its good to see you back here again, i know i love supporting you and i know you relish the support from all of us!

sorry to hear about the family friend, cancer is an awful thing for anyone to go through and i hope that you all spend a lot of time together over the next few weeks. i always wish i had more time with my dad.

thats sad about your nan, you are right, she will grow to like it, it sounds like a fantastic place. i just think that the elderly arent keen on change, they are set in their ways with things. but when it comes to health and safety sometimes family needs to step in and make some decisions. you did the right thing

looking forward to seeing you around again!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Good to have you back , Gracie, and good to see those 3kg gone gone gone :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:02 pm

Hey gracie good to hear that everything is going well with yourself & connor & i'm sorry to hear about your friend & your nan I think your nan & my nan should get together your story sound very familiar. If you ever need to talk sweety I'm always here for you.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:12 pm

once again gracie seems to have disappeared! hope she is going ok and if anyone keeps in touch with her can they pass on my best wishes to her and connor for the new year :) she is an awesome girl xo
kate_turner2000

Return to Just Chatting