It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

Free Newsletter

Weird family Vent

Talk about anything and everything, whether it's related to weight loss or not.

Moderator: Moderators

Weird family Vent

Postby Chelle » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:27 pm

My neice is turning 1 in november & is having a christening & birthday party on the same day. Hubby recieved a phone call off his brother, asking him if we can controll our chirldren & make sure that they dont run & behave at the birthday party coz Emerson (neice) is one & has just strated walking, THERE KIDS FOR FCUK SAKE. I'm so frustrated & angry it not the first time they have rung up & said some stupid comment on the phone, first it was I wasn't aloud to breastfeed in public at there wedding & I had to go to there hotel room & if my mum could drive 3 hours to mind my children & my other sister-inlaws children at the wedding I said no so they said that they hire a childminder for only my children not my sister-law children I said no again coz braydon was 3moths old & I wasnt going to let him get minded off some stranger. so we said we wouldnt go & then they changed my mind the kids were aloud to come to the wedding. So to piss them off I brest feed braydon there I thought they had no right to ask me that. There is a long list of thing I can can on & on but I wont.

It's not warren brother behind that it's his stupid wife I cant stand her & neither can the rest of her family, she is one of them high maintaince princess people that thinks there gods gift to the world & what she wants she gets. None of the family can believe that david waz brother married her it's just not like him, he has changed & is a totally different person. She dosent cook she dosent clean she is soo lazy & when waz want to speak to his brother on the phone she wont let him because he either its david turn to look after emerson because she looked after her all day while his at work or his too busy cooking my dinner some stupid reason all the time.

Sorry for the long Vent..
Chelle

Postby Fireball » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:55 pm

And Emerson will waddle around and fall over constantly, cause that's what toddlers do. lol

Breastfeeding in public? Have you gone mad? Women who breast feed should all plainly being wearing floor length hessian bags so they can cover themself up completely. Of course to breast feed you would still need to move to a private room as well. Unless you are confused, breast were designed to amuse men so letting your child use them for their own nutritional benefit is an outlandish idea. How could you? lol

And they rang you up to tell you? Imagine how sad it is to live in a head that thinks that way. Have pity on them. :lol:

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:14 pm

My god! thats madness! i don't know how you can stand them. You don't invite people along somewhere and then give them all these rules to what they can and cant do! Good luck :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby Fairie » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:10 pm

That is so horrible Chelle, I would be so angry. I would not go or let my children go anywhere near her. :evil: :evil:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Sas » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Wow! That is very rude! I would be really angry if someone said that to me... especially since they are family too.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:01 pm

hey chelle

when we meet up for lunch we can share horrible family drama stories. its ridiculous with our family too (both mine and micks). heidis first bday was last december and we had a fmaily bbq and micks sisters kids were here and heidi had an absolute ball playing with the other kids. (see photo) i dont see what their problem is.

kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:17 pm

this woman is certainly in for a nasty shock when her daughter gets older!!!

Man I can't stand people like that!!

And people who are against breastfeeding should be made to eat their food away from all other people.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:43 pm

Far out, how horrible that they said that to you, Chelle! Sheesh, kids are kids, and I'm sure you don't have foul kids like some of the spoilt rotten ones are!!! I bet they'd be as well behaved as they could be!!!
I wasn't allowed to go to my auntie's wedding at all because I was 18 months old, she didn't want me there!!

I hate it when someone you know has a horrible partner, and you just can't say anything about it because you risk p*ssing them off :( :(
Poor thing *hugs*
zeedeveelgirl

Postby electrongirl » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:49 pm

This just made me remember my ex's sister who didn't like it when I bought my intellectually handicapped son over to her house because he wouldn't sit still.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Chelle » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:52 pm

Thanks everyone so it's not just me that think it is totally ridiculious that I even got asked a question like that. I dont want to go to the christening/bday party I'm only going because I dont want to make a fuss with david & his wife, although I dont think waz dad comming down coz he hate diana & her family aswell, he dosent see why he should drive 7 hours to attened the party when he has a bad back & cant drive for long in a car.

OMG Kate your neice looks like it's heidi sister very much the same features in the face same eyes & nose & both look so cute. sigh I wish I had a girl.
Chelle

Postby Mandie » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:09 pm

yeah, that is totally uncalled for... what censoreds!
Mandie

Postby yummymummy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:34 am

bloody family!! thats awful :cry:
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:18 am

LOL yeah you can tell theyre related! she isnt the milkmans daughter thats for sure ;)[/b]
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:23 am

I'd go and then behave atrociously yourself but have the boys sitting prim and proper- and then say "oh but you only said for the boys to behave well :P ". But I'm just evil :twisted:

And I love that ad with the guy in the toilet eating his lunch and then it says something like "you wouldn't eat in a toilet, so why should a baby?"
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Thats ridiculous chelle...you are right, they are CHILDREN! I think there is a difference between children PLAYING and children MISBEHAVING....fair enough you dont want kids to run amok but my god you need to let them be kids! Far out, kids are LOUD lol they're messy, they squeal and they're noisy and they are hilarious,that is just what children are! I would tell them where to go chelle! :twisted: rrrrrrrrrr sorry but ppl like that really rile me up! oh and Kate, Gorgeous pics of heidi soo cute! :) xxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Next

Return to Just Chatting