It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Intrest Free terms???

A place to post jokes and other fun stuff to give us a laugh.

Moderator: Moderators

Intrest Free terms???

Postby anthony88 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:13 pm

im really depressed lol... i cant get enough of interet free terms?? its so exciting that u can get it today without havin anything to pay???
ah i really need to stop before i go thousands of dollars into debt???
but i cant believe how easy it is, they dont even want to see your bank account details or anything?? its takes like 5 minutes to walk out with a brand new laptop etc etc..

anyone else have this problem?? lol
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Re: Intrest Free terms???

Postby electrongirl » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't think that this should be in Just for Fun when you end up paying about 30% in interest!! Not much fun then!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby ali76 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:55 pm

electrongirl wrote:I don't think that this should be in Just for Fun when you end up paying about 30% in interest!! Not much fun then!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Tarz » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 am

You gott be careful with those. my fiance bought himself a laptop on GE, it got stolen a month later and he had used the card at other stores. because his laptop got stolen he stopped paying (he told them it was stolen and it had insurance so he thought that meant stop paying) so he got heaps of overdue fees and the interest on the other purchases was about 29% so his $1500 laptop cost closer to $4000. If your gonna use them get it payed off well before the end of interest date and do not use the card for anything else. if you need to cut it up. If you want to get something else on it one day they can get your info of their database and don't need the card.
Tarz

Postby hysterical_oliver » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:15 pm

I dont like interest free terms. If you can't afford it then get by without it. Life is tough but debt is tougher :shock:
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby anthony88 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 pm

electrongirl wrote:I don't think that this should be in Just for Fun when you end up paying about 30% in interest!! Not much fun then!!

why do u pay any intrest?? as long as u pay it off within the intrest free term u cant be caught out?? like i know it cost 1.50 to pay the bill at the post office but thats it.. where did u get the 30% extra from??? ive never had to pay this??
[/url]

anthony88

Postby electrongirl » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:10 pm

anthony88 wrote:

why do u pay any intrest?? as long as u pay it off within the intrest free term u cant be caught out?? like i know it cost 1.50 to pay the bill at the post office but thats it.. where did u get the 30% extra from??? ive never had to pay this??

Its not really being caught out, its just most people that get these types of loans don't end up paying it in full before the interest kicks in. But if your one of those who do it the right way then thats great!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby anthony88 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:24 pm

yeah i have my intrest free terms for 12 months and i make sure i pay it off within 3-4 months.. anyway im ova that whole fad thing lol i only have one more to pay off.. ha..
[/url]

anthony88

Return to Just for Fun