It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 am

Free Newsletter

messenger comp...insider info

A place to post jokes and other fun stuff to give us a laugh.

Moderator: Moderators

messenger comp...insider info

Postby star » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:31 am

Not sure if anyone has been playing the comp on messenger? [url]Friendmagnet.com.au[/url] My friend works for Ninemsn and told me that they still have about 500 prizes and the comp finishes in 9 days so it's gonna get easier to win. I haven't been having much luck with it but there's still some good prizes left if anyone wants to have a go.
star

Re: messenger comp...insider info

Postby matchbox » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 pm

i suck so bad lol. how can anyone actually win anything?!?!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby star » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:44 am

I know! Skills testers!!!! I've been watching the prizes go down so people must be winning! I think my problem is that I don't have many contacts on messenger, and the more friends you have the more often you can play. I only have a few friends so sometimes I have to wait for the timeout thing.
star

Postby star » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 am

Stoked! I just won a Wii fit game! I don't actually have a Wii but I have heard a lot about the fit game. Apparantly you can enter in your weight, height etc, and it helps to train you. This has definately spurred me on to get one now I don't have to buy the game too. I never win anything! I'm so excited! It's gonna be a good day. If only I could grab that $1000 cash... :wink:
star

Postby matchbox » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 pm

star wrote:Stoked! I just won a Wii fit game! I don't actually have a Wii but I have heard a lot about the fit game. Apparantly you can enter in your weight, height etc, and it helps to train you. This has definately spurred me on to get one now I don't have to buy the game too. I never win anything! I'm so excited! It's gonna be a good day. If only I could grab that $1000 cash... :wink:

oh wow you're so lucky!!! i am sooo jealous!! i've spent ages and ages playing and haven't won anything :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby star » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:10 am

Yeah it is tricky, hey? I think I fluked it with the Wii game. I wasn't actually going for it. It's hard to tell where the magnet is sometimes. The comp closes tomorrow so i hope you win something Matchbox!
star

Postby star » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 am

Just realised I didn't post the link properly, if anyone else wants to play its at : http://friendmagnet.com.au
star

Return to Just for Fun