A place to post jokes and other fun stuff to give us a laugh.
ATTENTION ALL DOGS!!!
THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERY DOG TO KNOW
Instructions for properly hugging a baby.
1. First, spy yourself a baby.
2. be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing
classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder and the
wonderful aroma of wet diapers this is indeed a baby. ?
3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning
the hugging process. **Note: The added slobber should help in
future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.
4. The "paw slide" - Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for
possible close-up. ?
5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult
and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality. ?
Dogs, if this is properly done, it will secure you a warm,
dry, climate-controlled environment for the rest of your life.
Good luck to all of you!
- Posts: 3335
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:49 pm
- Location: Perth, WA
Aaawwwww that is just too gorgeous!!!
- Posts: 4799
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: Rockhamtpon, Central Queensland!
awwww that is soooo cute!!!
- Posts: 13910
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Central Coast NSW
Return to Just for Fun
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest