NOPE. NO. HELL NO. Big fat NOPE factory.
I couldn't watch all of it because my internet is horrible right now but watching that reminds me of Angel's Landing in Zion NP. It looks CRAZY! I've always said I'd love to do it because the views look incredible but it looks utterly terrifying. And I'm uncoordinated at the best of times
I suppose I should have listed everything I HAVE done first followed by what I want to do so let's rehash because I'm a bit crazy although in a different way to you, JP
What I have done:
- Raratonga, Cook Islands
- Coastal towns - Sydney to Eden (edge of the border) in a camper van
- Great Ocean Road, Vic + Otways NP in a camper van
- Tasmania (all over) in a camper van (except when it snowed at Cradle Mountain, I wanted an electric blanket
- Utah, Nevada and Arizona (Antelope canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Las Vegas, Zion NP, Moab, Lehi - aspen forests + early snow in the mountains)
- Springbrook NP, Binna Burra, Green Mountains
- every single coastal location with rock formations as far as Noosa Headlands and down as far as Yamba
What I want to do:
- New Zealand, South Island (very possibly next year with my parents) in a camper van
- Egypt (I'm a huge Egyptian mythology buff)
- Iceland (Jökulsárlón, Northern Lights, ALL THE SCENERY)
- Aitataki, Cook Islands (my honeymoon when I met that rich, sexy man of mine?
- California and Wyoming (Yosemite NP, Grand Teton NP, San Francisco etc)
- Canada (Banff NP etc)
- Death Valley, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and maybe revisit a few places again)
- England (Lakes District NP)
- Tasmania again (hopefully to live!)
All of these places are mainly for photography, it's a huge passion of mine, I love landscape photography, especially coastal and waterfalls or basically anything where I get my feet wet!
If you're interested in checking out my stuff, let me know
I really wanted to see the Grand Canyon but I chose Horseshoe Bend instead
. I didn't get the photos I wanted though because I had pneumonia and we'd already driven 7 hours that day and I was dosed up on medication
I love anything to do with space, the cosmos and NASA as you say. Love science and have a huge intellectual crush on Neil de Grasse Tyson
I do find Ancient Rome very interesting as well, I've just never really been able to get into it, my brain just refuses to accept the information. And yet ask me what our closest star system is or any other random astronomy fact and I'd probably know it or start rambling about something to do with it
P.S I know who you are now but I promise not to stalk you....................