It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

IT Problems

A place to post jokes and other fun stuff to give us a laugh.

Moderator: Moderators

IT Problems

Postby SarahC » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:06 am

Dear IT Department,
My printer doesn't work any longer

What error message did you get?

No error message, my mouse is stuck.

Your mouse is stuck? That doesn't have anything to do with the printer!

Just a moment, let me take a photo...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is a great way to copy a document, I guess when the printer is broken hehe...

SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:06 am

*shudder* i hate mices
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 pm

I sent that around my work office (we are having IT problems at the moment!!). They thought it was a realy HOOT!!!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:31 pm

lol thats funny...but I agree with Kate on the mice :shock: yuck!
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Becksta » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:20 pm

you need IT kitty!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF2P4eK/]
[/url]
Becksta

Postby milkyway » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:08 pm

Awww too kewt :D

Those are funny pics, Sarah :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:14 pm

PMSL that is so funny.

I hate mice too :evil: , when the car went through our house last year, we had a 2 mice come into the house because of the big hole. We caught one but the other one was very smart. I must of bought every mice trap you could find. all different kind's of bait. It would not die. It was in there for over a month. I even super glued cheese down on the trap & some how the mouse would eat the cheese & the trap would not go go off. With peanut butter I put it normal on the trap it would lick it off & the trap would still not go off. Hubby use to test it & it would go off so it wasn't faulty. with bait the mouse wouldn't even touch it. Even if you mixed bait in with the peanut butter the mouse would not touch it. One morning warren found it in the bath tub & turuned the hot water on & finally killed it. I know it was very cruel but it was the only way we finally got rid of that bloody mouse. Warren was very happy.

It was funny watching this mouse get bigger & bigger because we were trying to get rid of it but instead we were giving the mouse a feast when it first come into the house it was tiny a month later it was a fat thing.
Chelle

Postby SarahC » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:43 pm

Poor mouse! I think mice are cute :)

We had a dead mouse/rat in the ceiling here at work once. There was apparently a terrible smell and it took a while to figure out what it was. I didn't smell it because I refused to breathe in haha.
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:50 pm

oh chelle i shuddered reading that. i remember being heavily pregnant and one night i came home from work early due to feeling quite ill from a mcdonalds sundae and when i got home mick was standing outside with a broom in the dark. i just wanted to go to bed and rest but he told me he saw a mouse and he is scared of them too. so i had to go in there and try and find where it was. we found where it was and my aunty brought some traps around- all different kinds. we watched for hours as this mouse would sneak out the linen cupboard and eat the cheese and peanut butter off the traps- even stand on them! and they would not go off. the next couple of nights we went to bed with towels under all the cracks in the doors so it didnt crawl on us in the middle of the night! a couple of months later we were cleaning out the shed and i found it deflated and dead. it must have eaten some of the ratsak and it couldnt find water. i absolutely hate mice with a passion.
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:05 pm

I'm not bothered by rats and mice at all. We had a compost bin growing up that was infested with mice and I used to take the lid off and try to catch them.

Once there was one in my parent's pantry on the chest level shelf. I removed everything in there until there was just one can left. I could see its little tail curled around the outside of the can. I grabbed the last can and the little mouse jumped out of the pantry and landed on my chest. We stood there looking at each other, eye to eye for a few seconds, before he ran down and jumped off my leg :D So funny! We really did make eye contact and he had this "oh sh*t!" look on his face...

My brother was working on his car in the shed and put his hand into one of the cupboards to grab some parts and he came out with a baby mouse impaled on his finger. Its little bros and sisters survived so he gave them to me. I was about 12 at the time. I nursed the little things (their eyes weren't even open) by feeding them milk through an eye-dropper every couple of hours. I actually kept them alive for a week. One of them had fits after I gave it a bath. They were getting a bit smelly, like sour milk and I asked mum if she thought water would hurt them. She said no, thinking I meant to DRINK. Anyway, after bathing them, one started freaking out and having fits :(

Anyway, mum and dad made me put them back in the shed and convinced me that their mum would take them back because we were heading down the beach for our annual 3 week summer holiday. I didn't really believe her, even though I wanted to...

Mice are cool!
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:14 pm

omg you are sooo brave san.

in year 2 we had classroom pet mice that we used to have to take turns feeding and cleaning its home etc. they never bothered me.

one of my friends recently brought rats and i cant stand them. thank god she put them in the garage when i went to visit
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 pm

I don't mind mice they are kinda cute but rats ewww not those big thick tales and enormous teeth.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby milkyway » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:45 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:omg you are sooo brave san.

nah - everyone has their phobias. Rats, snakes and mice don't bother me but by golly, if there's a big hairy spider on the wall, I fall to pieces!
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Return to Just for Fun