It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 am

Free Newsletter

Sas's journey

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Sas's journey

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Well I suppose I should get some pics of my journery out there...

First here is how my story goes. I broke my foot in October last year and couldn't do any exercise for about 6 months. I was very happy at the weight I was before I broke my foot and that is what I want to get back to.

Here is a pic of me just after I broke my foot... yes very ugly black walking boot under that big dress... disguises it very well I think! ... closer.jpg

As I said I couldn't exercise so stacked the weight on but had to loose it to fit my wedding dress. Here is pic of me on my wedding day. I managed to loose almost all the weight I put on... still wasn't as toned as I would like in my arms but pretty close ... C00028.jpg

Well since the wedding I have been very slack with my eating habbits and put all my weight back on... plus a little more :oops: This was a pic taken just before I got back into my diet (very embarassing pic :oops: ... ... C00826.jpg
(I hate this pic!)

Well I'm 2.5 weeks into my weight loss journey and I can sort of see a bit of a change in my arms, face and around my collar bones. Also, clothes are starting to fit better too. Here is a pic from last weekend... ... C01607.jpg

Not the best pic but I think there is some progress there.

Anyway there are some of my progress pics :)

Postby milkyway » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Hey Sas - you're a gorgeous girl and can only imagine how fantastic you'll look when you reach your goal. You look as friendly as your posts read - I think people are really lucky to have someone like you in their life :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. You are very pretty! You looked amazing at your wedding :)

Your latest pic does show a change... keep up the great work, you look gorgeous! :)

Postby Sas » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Aww thanks for you lovelly comments Milkyway and mandie :)

Everyone on here knows how to make each other happy :)

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

hey sas i reckon thats one of the prettiest brides i have seen- not being sucky or anything but you look fantastic in your gown. you seem like such a cool person and i am sure you will reach your goal in no time :)

Postby Chelle » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:47 pm

You look stunning in your wedding dress you could not even tell that you had a black boot on underneath thankyou for sharing your pic's.

You dont have much to go till you get to your goal weight, goodluck you will get there in no time.

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 am

looked fab at the wedding...I paid particulat attention to your hair though :oops: damn wedding planning takes over your life.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Postby Sas » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:10 am

Thanks Butterfly_Dawn! :)

haha I know what you mean about wedding planning... glad to have that behind me now. If you need any tips, advice or good sites for ideas let me know chickie :wink:

Return to Before During and After Photos