It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:26 am

Free Newsletter

Fionas before and during photos - brave underwear shots!

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:15 am

PS I forgot to add, when I woke up this morning the first thing that came to mind was .. arrghhhh its Fiona's progress shots day :D
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby sassi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 am

i can def see a diff to your tum in the side on pic fi. and in the front on pic i can see way more definition.

congrats! :D
sassi

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Thanks Helen and Sassi! I was actually bloated this morning and wondered why, turns out TTOM started today, so that might explain the gain as well? I think I will give tomorrows weigh in a miss for that reason and update my weigh in next Sunday.

I'm fairly happy I guess, its only been a month. My clothes are looser and I think i've def lost weight off my hips and belly but they both still feel like there is lots more fat to lose in those areas :oops: I think my legs have toned up a little bit - I can only notice it in the last shot (my legs are short, but that pic makes them look long hehehe) though. I thought my legs would've improved more, but hopefully that will happen next month!

I will update again in 1 months time.

Thanks again girls!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby milkyway » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:33 pm

I can notice a big difference, too! It just goes to show that it's not the number on the scale that's most importance. Well done chickie - your hard work has paid off :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Juddy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Wow great work Fiona! Can really tell a difference for sure!

I wouldn't worry about not making as much progress as hoped, you're making progress and that's what matters!

Keep it up :D
Juddy

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Thanks San and Tom!

When my Mum arrived I was in shorts and a tight top and she told me that I look like a completely different person! She said that she thought my legs look muscly and that I was toned and taut, she loves my new hair too - I was stoked :D

I am hoping that in another month my legs have trimmed down and my stomach and hips some more too. I'd love to get some definition in my arms as well - one thing at a time though :)

Fiona25

Postby Nikerz82 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Looking hot girlie, big difference there. how much more do you want to shake? IMO I think you look absolutly fabulous as is. :wink:
Nikerz82

Postby oostevens » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:49 pm

you do look great! i can't wait to be at that stage hehe

you have a nice figure and u must be soo excited and feeling much more confident and happy as u can see/feel the difference now
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby chubbywife79 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Wow you look great. You can see the difference already. Can't wait to see some more pics!
chubbywife79

Postby Fiona25 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:11 am

Nickerz82 - i'd like to lose another 2-3kgs I think. Mainly off my thighs and more around my waist and hips. Then just further toning. I'd like to lose 2 inches from my thighs, 2-4 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips - or there abouts anyway.

I was really hoping to have a 'bikini' body by holiday time (18th feb onwards) but I don't think thats gunna happen :cry: maybe i'll look ok after a spray tan - i'll keep going anyway and see what happens.

Thankyou all for your kind comments - makes me less scared to post pics for next time!

Fiona25

Postby GoddessInside » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:40 am

How did dinner go ? Oh and we are the pics of you dressed up with that sexy new hairstyle of yours ? huh ? huh ? huh ? :P :lol:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Fireball » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm

You definitely look different. You look fantastic!

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby mummy2three » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 pm

Hey Fiona,

You can notice the difference for sure and you look amazing. Sadly no matter how much weight I loose, I will never have a tummy as flat or toned as yours hun (kids, you've gotta love em :lol:).

Well done Fiona you're looking great :wink:! Lane
On a mission to return to 'PRE-BABY' glory days!
My loves Frazer 8, Clay 7 & Harper 2

mummy2three

Postby chubba momma » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:33 pm

wo you are looking GREAT well done!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Re: UPDATE TIME!

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:01 am

UPDATE TIME! Just quoting these pics from 4 weeks ago so that you can 'hopefully' compare the difference if much at all. Its only a difference of 2kgs on the scales. The pics below the quote are the new ones from this morning and I got my spray tan yesterday so i'm finally brown :mrgreen:

Fiona25 wrote:Ok, here we go! Be honest, if you don't think there is a difference, then tell me, don't give me false hope :lol: So if you can't see a difference thats fine, I know I haven't lost much and it hasn't been long.

I was so cranky this morning, weighing in at 61.4kgs when my weigh in is tomorrow :evil: I've been eating a bit of junk in moderation lately, but still exercising heaps, so i'm not happy :evil:

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. According to my measurments at curves, I am 4kgs lighter, lost 3% body fat and 13cm from my waist, hips and arms. Though my scales tell me this morning (and from the weigh in of the photos) that there is only 1.6kgs difference??!!! 1 month difference between photos.

1month ago Image
This morning Image

1month ago Image
this morning Image

Another pic that I got hubby to take of me this morning

Will post some tomorrow with clothes on :lol: as i'm going out for dinner tonight.

Not long until my spray tan, hopefully that will make me look a bit trimmer!

Ok...this is the bikini that i'm going to wear (if I can muster up the courage as i've never worn one before :oops: ) when we go on holidays in QLD next week!!! Providing its not raining the whole time of course!

Fiona25

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos