It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Lane's before photos!

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Lane's before photos!

Postby mummy2three » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Thanks to the very BRAVE and very INSPIRING members willing to share their photos, I have decided to post my pics too :).

Here are two photos of me at approximately 90-95 kgs. I apologise for the picture quality, I hate having my photo taken hence the reason I needed to use a wedding photo. One of the rare occasions I wasn't behind the camera.

The first photo was taken on 13th October, 2007.

Wedding photo taken on 30th October, 1999. I know it's a while ago, but I was around the same weight then too (isn't that sad :().

My son was born shortly before we were married. The first of my three kids, my weight has never really been under 70 kgs since.

Looking forward to sharing my progress pictures with you all in the not too distant future. Thank you Lane xo
On a mission to return to 'PRE-BABY' glory days!
My loves Frazer 8, Clay 7 & Harper 2

mummy2three

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:24 pm

Lane, you are beautiful !
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Fiona25 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:29 pm

You're a stunner Lane!

Can't wait to see your after photos :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:02 pm

I totally agree, you're gorgeous, girl :D I'm so looking forward to your after pics, because I know you're going to look even more beautiful :D
You have such nice dark, shiny hair too!! (bizarre comment I know, but my hair is never shiny :( )

Em xoxo
zeedeveelgirl

Postby help6363 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 pm

You are beautiful! :D

You look like Catherine Zeta Jones....well I think so!

Love your wedding pic!!!!
help6363

Thank you

Postby mummy2three » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:20 pm

OMG thanks so much, it's so kind of you all, I really am very flattered by your lovely comments.

Oh, and thanks for noticing my shinny hair Em :lol:. It's the one part of my body I'm always happy with, my HAIR how silly does that sound. Well at the moment it isn't my legs or boobs that's for sure, but I'm working on that :D.

And I'll take a likeness to Catherine Zeta Jones anyday, at this stage even a less attractive distant cousin sounds good :lol:. Should I tell my husband??? He may get ideas, ha, ha.

Lane xo
On a mission to return to 'PRE-BABY' glory days!
My loves Frazer 8, Clay 7 & Harper 2

mummy2three

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Doesn't sound silly at all that it's the one part of you that you love! It's lovely, I'd kill to have such shiny hair! Is it natural colour too? If you say yes I will be even more jealous :P

Definitely tell your hubby about your likeness to Catherine Zeta Jones, it might be a firestarter :wink: :wink:
Hahah don't mind me, weird mood :P
zeedeveelgirl

Re: Thank you

Postby help6363 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:27 pm

mummy2three wrote:OMG thanks so much, it's so kind of you all, I really am very flattered by your lovely comments.

Oh, and thanks for noticing my shinny hair Em :lol:. It's the one part of my body I'm always happy with, my HAIR how silly does that sound. Well at the moment it isn't my legs or boobs that's for sure, but I'm working on that :D.

And I'll take a likeness to Catherine Zeta Jones anyday, at this stage even a less attractive distant cousin sounds good :lol:. Should I tell my husband??? He may get ideas, ha, ha.

Lane xo

NO not a distant cousin.....you look like Catherine Zeta Jones...... can't you see it?

I know you cannot see it but YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
help6363

Return to Before During and After Photos