It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Beetle's before photos

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Beetle's before photos

Postby Beetle » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Okay, well here are my before photos. Apologies for the horrible tan lines, I just spend so much time in the sun it's impossible to get rid of them.

I only want to lose about 6kg, so don't really have far to go, mainly want to lose some off my thighs, butt and belly.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woR3SP2/]
[/url]
Beetle

Re: Beetle's before photos

Postby Fiona25 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:45 pm

You look awesome already Beetle! Very slim, fit and toned looking, check out your 6 pack!!!

But doesn't matter what others say we have to be happy with ourselves, so looking forward to your updates!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby kittykat84 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:06 pm

I wish I looked like you!!! hehehe. well done on posting, you look great!
kittykat84

Postby ali76 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:54 pm

I won't look that good at goal! You're hot girl!
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Beetle » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Awww, thanks guys.
Fiona - I totally cannot see a six pack anywhere there and you're so right about being comfortable in our own bodies, right now, I feel quite fat, I used to weigh about 56kg and I've slowly gained weight over the last 2 years. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and be able to fit comfortably into clothes that are currently a little on the tight side.
Ali- You look great in your photos and when you're at goal you're going to be even more stunning.
KittyKat - You will look awesome at goal, just believe in yourself and you will do it.
[/url]
Beetle

Postby Fiona25 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:14 pm

Beetle, you must be blind if you can't see your 6 pack :shock: !!!

You have serious definition going on over your whole body, especially your tummy, I swear I cannot see 1 ounce of fat! I think you look amazing as is but like we said you gotta be happy in your own skin :P

Fiona25

Postby Beetle » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:35 pm

I guess it's interesting how we all perceive ourselves, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I often only see the negatives in things. I think that's what I really need to work on more than anything is to accept myself the way I am before I try and make changes that probably really won't change the way I feel. I doubt at the moment I'd be completely happy no matter what the number on the scales says.

It also comes down to the pressures of elite sport and the comparison with others, I often get told that if I just dropped 10 kilos or so I'd be moving a boat a lot faster and therefore be a lot more competitive and things like that really show up in my body image.
[/url]
Beetle

Postby electrongirl » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:46 am

Beetle wrote:It also comes down to the pressures of elite sport and the comparison with others, I often get told that if I just dropped 10 kilos or so I'd be moving a boat a lot faster and therefore be a lot more competitive and things like that really show up in my body image.

If someone is telling you to lose 10kg they are idiots. I don't think there's anthing there to lose. Your have hardly any meat on you as it is!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:10 am

How tall are you hun? I'm guessing pretty tall because to me i'd guess you'd weigh in the low to mid 50's if I didn't know your weight.

So you do rowing? Any other sports coz you look really athletic.

Oh and in a total non lesbionic way, I love your butt :P its so toned, I want!!!

Fiona25

Postby Beetle » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:18 am

Electrongirl - that's kind of the way I feel, I think I've got a bit to lose but not 10kg, it is hard though, cos success in rowing is something i want sooo much that I would almost do anything for it.

Fiona - I'm 174cm tall and in this photo I'm about 67kg. I only row at the moment, I used to swim and play state level netball, basketball and tennis but my knees and ankles don't like me too much anymore. I got picked up for talent search for rowing almost 4 years ago and that's all I've done ever since. We train 13 - 15 times a week, so it's pretty full on.
[/url]
Beetle

Postby electrongirl » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Beetle wrote:Electrongirl - that's kind of the way I feel, I think I've got a bit to lose but not 10kg, it is hard though, cos success in rowing is something i want sooo much that I would almost do anything for it.

Fiona - I'm 174cm tall and in this photo I'm about 67kg. I only row at the moment, I used to swim and play state level netball, basketball and tennis but my knees and ankles don't like me too much anymore. I got picked up for talent search for rowing almost 4 years ago and that's all I've done ever since. We train 13 - 15 times a week, so it's pretty full on.

would you put your health on the line for it? because thats how eating disorders start. I honestly don't think you have anymore weight to lose. I can't see any where on your body that isn't already very slim. you should put your health before anything.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Beetle » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:02 pm

would you put your health on the line for it? because thats how eating disorders start. I honestly don't think you have anymore weight to lose. I can't see any where on your body that isn't already very slim. you should put your health before anything.

I want to be healthy, but I honestly don't feel comfortable at the size I am, yet I don't know whether it's just because I'm constantly reminded of how weight equates to success in rowing.

My BMI is 22.1 which is about in the middle of the healthy range; my BMI would be 18.8 if I weighed 57kg, which is still in the healthy range. How accurate is this though? I know there' a lot of debate about the value of BMI etc, but can't help feeling that I'd like mine to be lower than it is now.
[/url]
Beetle

Postby Siana-leah » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:39 pm

well...u look great to me...but it really is about being happy with the weight you want.......
ull get there im sure of it!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Return to Before During and After Photos