It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Free Newsletter

Newcomer.

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Newcomer.

Postby Claire » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi, my name is Claire and I have just posted my first pics (I think!). I lost 40 kg a couple of years ago and then, over the last 6 months have unfortunately put 6kg back on. I hope that I can gain some motivation from your inspirational jounrneys.
Attachments
Claire..jpg
Claire..jpg (21.77 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
Claire.jpg
Claire.jpg (22.96 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
'Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance' - Oprah.

SW - 71KG
CW - 70KG
GW - 55KG

Claire

Re: Newcomer.

Postby curvygirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Welcome Clare. You will love this place. It will give you lots of support and inspiration.Good Luck with your weight loss.
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby Cac33 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Claire & welcome to the forum. Good luck with your goals & I look forward to reading your progress.
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby GoddessInside » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Claire & Welcome !!!

You asked me a question of how I keep focussed. Tough question that .....

One thing that makes me keep focussed is my health. As soon as I stop exercising, I can feel the effects pretty much immediately with my arrhythmia ( heart beat ) go out of control with palpitations. So needless to say that scares the crap out of me and I keep moving forward !

Another way I keep focussed is that Im feeling 100% better and confident about myself and am no longer a prisoner in my own home. Im now able to go shopping and actually enjoy it ! Whereas before I positively hated the thought of shopping and I would get too depressed as I couldnt find anything that didn't resemble a mumu dress !

Thirdly, this forum is a great way to keep focussed. We have a wonderful community here and honestly, if it werent for these guys, then I probably wouldnt have gotten as far as I have !

Should you need anything at all, please holla out, there'll always be someone lurking around ;)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Claire » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 am

That's really good advice, thanks! I have a date with my friend to go bathers shopping in 20 weeks time. I'm looking forward to feeling good about it, rather than embarrassed! I saw a programme called, 'The Secret' a while ago. I remember it explaining that if you really want something, visualise it in your mind. Feel the feelings that you would have if you had already achieved your goal. I think that it really does help! Cheers, Claire. :wink:
'Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance' - Oprah.

SW - 71KG
CW - 70KG
GW - 55KG

Claire

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Hi Claire! Welcome to the forum. You look really good now so you're going to look amazing when you get to your goal weight! And good on you for posing in a bikini for your photos. I haven't had the guts but I wish I'd done so now as it's the best way to see how far you've come by the end of your journey.

Good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you can do it!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Siana-leah » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:11 am

Hey Claire!! Well done with the loss so far!! And well done with the brave bikini shots....im not at that level yet!
Hope you find the help your looking for. :D :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Claire » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:49 am

Thankyou for your support and your encouragement! :D I really love this forum!! Not only is it a great support and inspiration, but it is a fantastic distraction when I am feeling as though I want to eat - hungry or not!! Cheers, Claire. :wink:

SW - 71KG
CW - 70KG
GW - 55KG

Claire

Return to Before During and After Photos