It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 am

Free Newsletter

Here goes nothing.... Cola's Before, During & After Pic's

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Here goes nothing.... Cola's Before, During & After Pic's

Postby cherricola » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Thanks Sussy & Sue!

It means a lot that you guys can see a change, cos it means that it IS working!! I am changing, I just can't see it for myself yet... I woke up this morning and told Chris (my fiancee) that I need to lose 150grams and I'll have lost 5kg's. He didn't really say much - so it sort of put a dampner on my efforts... But at least I know I'll get the support I need here!! :D

So I just wanted to say thanks!! Without you guys and the forum I think I would have already given up...
cherricola

Postby Sussy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Guys never really do say much, but 5 kg's is FANTASTIC!!! Well done and we all know how hard and what an achievement a 5 kilo loss is.

Keep going mate, you're doing GREAT!!!! :D
Sussy

Postby whit3tig3y » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Work out how many cans of beer there is in 5kg and then tell him. Always works for me :P
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby cherricola » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm

LOL - not sure if the beer thing will work, but maybe Jimmy cans will help... hahaha. :lol:

Thanks Whit3tig3y! LOL - I'll remember that tonight when I get home dripping with sweat from the gym!! :D
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 am

ARGH - I just typed a whole big post and it got wiped... damn computers!! :evil:

So, here goes again...

No piccies of myself today - just of the scales...

IMG_1189.JPG
IMG_1189.JPG (38.33 KiB) Viewed 785 times

This puts me at a loss to date of 6.15kg. Almost in to the double digits!!

I should be happy with myself, but for some reason I find myself feeling rather depressed today & I have no idea why...

Maybe it's that I had a drink last night after 27 days off the grog... I mean I only had 2 vodka cruiser frees, but still - is that enough to make me feel depressed the next morning? Not hungover, just BLERGH with everything! Or maybe I'm beginning to feel like Chris isn't really supporting me the way I feel he should... I don't know... :cry:

I just feel like I want to scream and cry for some reason, and never stop.

Anyway, I'm going to go and try to wash it all away with a few laps in the pool... Maybe that will help. Then I'm off to go on the hunt for a dress for Melbourne Cup Day - not sure if that will make matters better or worse!! :? :roll:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

C xx
cherricola

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 pm

OOOh isnt it nice to see numbers like that.

I hope you feel better :)

Go for a nice walk with some music. Niice and calming.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Shalimar » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 am

Cola, you have made me jealous-in a good way of course, I can't wait to see that number on my own scales :D .

As for feeling a bit depressed, I am the same from time to time, I call it a "flat day" but I tend to snap out of it by the next day, occasionally it may last 2 days but it tends to sort itself out .

Again well done on those numbers :D .
Take care, Sue.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby cherricola » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:47 pm

:( My stupid camera has decided to have a hissy fit and die on me... so I don't really have any of my progress shots to upload, just a couple from the last couple of days...

IMG_1209.JPG
The rear end... lol. This was on Sunday at Australia Zoo feeding the elephants... Horrible - but I had to add it so I can see the changes (eventually)
IMG_1209.JPG (52.32 KiB) Viewed 693 times

03112008(018).jpg
My Melbourne Cup outfit - this was a test run of the whole combination - hence the scraggy hair lol
03112008(018).jpg (19.27 KiB) Viewed 693 times

04112008(002).jpg
Chris & I at Eagle Farm for the Melbourne Cup yesterday...
04112008(002).jpg (19.66 KiB) Viewed 692 times

Well that's it for now... Hopefully my camera will come back from the dead soon and I can post some proper updated pics...
cherricola

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Your looking GREAT!!!! Look at that nice waist your starting to get :) Your not also going to be going for the smaller sizes but your going to have better FITTING clothes to wear, things that don't look heavily stretched around the middle :P (i know we all have a few of "those" tops)

whit3tig3y

Postby cherricola » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Hehe thanks Whit3tig3y! :D And yes, we do all have a couple of "those tops"!! Lol. Hopefully not for much longer though - for all of us!!

I've had a bit of a bad couple of days eating wise... yesterday being worst of all... Needless to say there were waaaaaaaaaay too many glasses of bubbly consumed - however I tried to even it out with healthy food - prawns, oysters and some salad (we had free drinks and buffet lunch at the races) - but then towards the end of the day the host's bought around the most MASSIVE trays of hot chips I've ever seen in my life and dumped them on every table... OMG - I was that tiddly by that stage I scoffed about 5 handfulls of them down my throat before I realised what I was doing... :twisted:

Then woke up this morning with the dirtiest hangover (after almost 40 days of not drinking, it hit me pretty fierce) and had to go to the car dealership to put a deposit on our new car & paid a visit to HJ's. :( Had a kids cheeseburger meal, but couldn't finish it... ended up seedier than I was to begin with...

Not looking forward to seeing what the scales have to say this week - but hopefully it won't be that bad...
cherricola

Postby whit3tig3y » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm

You know what? One day of mischief isn't that big of a deal as long as you eat healthy and exercise the rest of the time :) I had a big night friday night, way too many cruisers, wedges and maccas on the way home. I had a small loss, 200g, but I didn't gain. My view is that we can't stop living because we're losing weight so we live longer :) Its no point in living longer if we can't still enjoy it!!!!!! So let yourself have that great day at the races and enjoy the food and the bubbly and the atmosphere :) But just remember the next day, that day is over, and its a new day again and your back to healthy eating and exercise.

whit3tig3y

Postby cherricola » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:46 am

Hahaha - thanks Zarah.

How've you been going??
cherricola

Postby Freddy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:56 am

missy_zee86 wrote:Cola is looking SCHMEXY!

I didn't have the guts to say it, so I hoped someone else would ^.^
Freddy

Postby cherricola » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:34 pm

ROFL!!

Thanks Freddy! :) That made me laugh...

I haven't gotten my camera fixed yet, so haven't been able to update the pics... Am off to a wedding this weekend though, so will put some pics up after that (I'm borrowing a camera).

=)
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 pm

Well I'm long overdue for an update of pics... so here's the latest, alongside the other two progress shots... I took the last one this Wednesday just gone...

Finally!! I'm starting to see a difference which has given me newfound motivation!! Gotta be happy with that!! :D

Comparison.JPG
Comparison.JPG (25.96 KiB) Viewed 776 times
cherricola

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos