It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Free Newsletter

Here goes nothing.... Cola's Before, During & After Pic's

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Here goes nothing.... Cola's Before, During & After Pic's

Postby mumnbub » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 am

You are looking so much thinner! you have come along way and you should be so proud of yourself. Good luck with the rest of your journey
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby Freddy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:11 am

You should definitely be proud! Besides that, you don't look like you weigh 97...
Freddy

Postby Shalimar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Wow Cola, that's a hell of a difference, well done :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby cherricola » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Thanks guys, your messages mean alot. I am so stoked that I can finally see some changes - until I looked at these pics, I couldn't see any difference at all... :( and I still can't when I look in the mirror, but what wonders some pics can do. I'm glad now that I put the before pics up... If anyone is hesitant to do it, I highly recommend doing it for your own sake...

We live near a primary school, and drive past it everyday, and I even contemplated going to see if I could handle a few laps running around the oval today. It is absolutely sweltering hot today though, so I'm putting it of for now (besides that, we had Hog's Breath for lunch today and I feel totally bloated).

Had my weigh in at the gym on Tuesday and the lady asked me if I felt any different - when I said no, she was completely shocked as I'd lost 5.8kg and 14cm's since my last weigh in...!! Couldn't believe it.

Turns out my scales are out by about 2kg's compared to the ones at the gym :( but oh well - any loss is a good loss right?!?!

Anyway, I got a new Wii game today - Skateboarding on the WiiFit board... hehe - going to go see how sh!t I am at it!! :lol:

Great to see you back again too Sue, you've been missed!!!

C.xx
cherricola

Postby Shalimar » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks Cola, I must admit it is good to be back, I have missed the place :) .

It makes a lot of difference once you notice the changes for yourself rather than just having others tell you, I know for me it has gone a long way towards spurring me on.
Let us know how the new Wii game goes as we are getting the Wii and Wii fit for Christmas and I'm sure it won't be long before we are looking for another game.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby mumnbub » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:23 pm

photos are fantastic- i think its essential to weight loss motivation. I cant wait to take my next lot of photoes- i know i have lost weight already since the last photo but want to wait until i reach 80kg. despite my loss i look in the mirror and wonder if i do look any different- still see the same person i did 15kg ago! would have given up if i did not have those photoes showing me the results.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby cherricola » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 am

I totally agree mum...

I was horrified when I took the first pics, but I figure it's going to be an essential tool in loosing weight and (hopefully) keeping it off... If I feel myself putting on weight again, I can look back at these pics and see exactly how I looked and remember how it made me feel... Fat and yuck! :(

Yesterday was a good day - I got up early and did my WATP Walk & Kick DVD, at well within my calorie limit, and then topped it off with a workout at the gym... :D I was so proud of myself. Totally knackered me though - I slept so good last night and then didn't want to get up this morning... So I slept in, no workout, but wil be going to the gym again this arvy.

My gym closes down over xmas, so I'm spewing about that - but hopefully well get a lot of swimming in, and camping on the beach over New Years, so I can get up and go walking on the beach and run around with the kids no doubt. Just have to keep an eye on my alcohol intake!! :?

Hope you're all well!! :) I'll upload some more pics after Xmas.

C.xx
cherricola

Postby Kristy89 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Definitely a difference, keep it up girl, youll be there before you know it!
START:85kg
CURRENT:61.5kg
GOAL:60kg

ULTIMATE GOAL: 58kg
Kristy89

Postby cherricola » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Thanks Kristy... I've been a bit slack of late, but today is the day I'm getting back in to it...

Off to the gym after work, and I've pre-made all the lunches for the week for H2B and myself - so hopefully (fingers crossed), I will have a loss by the time I weigh in at the gym on Friday!!

:)
cherricola

Postby cherricola » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Hmm... late weigh-in (only got to the gym this arvy...)

0.9kg GAIN for the month... :( not happy, but I must admit, I was expecting to put on a bit, especially with all of the recent festivities... However, I did lose 8cm's so I can't complain too much!

Oh well, back to it... More frequent gym sessions, and I must make better friends with my wii fit again... Also, buying a treadmill (hopefully) off one of the guys at work, so I'll have no excuse for not exercising - I have the gym, the wii fit, dvd's, soon a treadmill and hopefully a punching bag too... Just need to get that motivation back!!

I'll post some more pics this week sometime...

Hope everyone is well!!
cherricola

Postby Nunu » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm

the loss is obvious, to say the least... you look amazing.... and your a stunner as well....

keep it up.... u will be there before you know it...
30 kilos and counting

lost for this week, 1.4 kilos... getting there.
Nunu

Previous

Return to Before During and After Photos