It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Free Newsletter

DANNI Before pics

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DANNI Before pics

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 1:59 pm

hahaha oh u chicky babes are too much for my sore ribs...you made me laugh..then have a coughing fit ! Stupid tonsilitis /flu/asthma :(

Well...I dunno I believe wat u guys are saying...Kinda...BUT...I have Been overweight my whole life and had to deal with mean ppl making me feel 2cm tall ! And I guess it's been drilled in my head that I'm not beautiful, that I'm just a fat girl. I know I have a loving and caring heart...that's one thing I trust in myself...but I have NO confidence..so when I receive compliments...I just feel like it's said to be nice...esp when I'm not used to it. I can imagine u ate prob thinking "shutup DANNI" but that's really how I feel...

Thanku for making me feel better about myself though...I'm slowly losing this weight and even though I'm not seeing the changes yet...hopefully at a 15kg loss or sumfin...I may see the change!

You two are so lovely...I can see why u both have ur lifetime partners. Ur so caring and sweet and beautiful inside and out. Definitely my inspirations ;)
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh and Court...I'm sure ur BF still finks ur as sexy as day one ;) bigger boobies or not hehe...honestly I cannot wait for mine to shrink!

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm

We'd never think 'shut up Danni'. Mainly because I'm willing to bet we've all been in your place before! I had no self confidence when it came to my looks when I was younger. I used to joke that part of the reason I was goth back then was because that way I knew why people were staring at me - because I looked like a freak - whereas if I dressed normally I'd think they were staring at me because I was fat, ugly and/or a freak for different reasons!

So in many ways our lecturing you about being gorgeous is trying to turn back time and tell our younger selves to stop being so self-critical! Trust me, in ten years time you'll see how beautiful you were at 21 and kick yourself that you wasted any time in worrying about your looks.

Dr Phil says it takes a thousand compliments to erase one negative remark. Unfortunately we're all more likely to believe the mean words than nice ones. The first step is not to argue back with people who are complimenting you. Accept that they mean what they say and say 'thank you' rather than trying to minimise or reinterpret their remark. Instead of placing agendas on the people who are nice to you, put those agendas where they firmly belong - on the people who have tried to put you down for all these years. Sadly many people can only build themselves up by tearing others down and it sounds like you've been in contact with WAY too many of those people. We're going to have to pay you a lot of heartfelt compliments to erase all that damage! :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Wow i never talk about how i was treated as a kid!

You know what is stupid - and i know you might not agree but it happens to EVERYONE!! I wasnt particularly BIG as a kid because of weight - it was becuase i trained 10 or more times a week in representative sport!!!!! Ridiculous hey!!! I think i was picked on mostly because of the fact that i was outspoken and a bit of an I AM (i knwo you just cant imagine it haha :roll: ) cos i was a bit of a smartie in school too!!
I was a bit bigger from MUSCLE and i copped some of the MEANEST things you can imagine..at one point I had to take an AVO out on a bully who split open my head walking home from school one day! What i copped was BAD...

It took me a VERY long time to get over it - in fact it still hurts sometimes!!!!! And it is hard to hide from cos my BF was around back then too (we were in school together from age 4) sooooo his family knows and his younger brother brought it up not long ago - i was so embarrassed i felt like crying! It happende for around 2 - 3 years (into high school!!!!!).

So that is kind of what this journey is about for me too.....getting over what happened to me over 15 years ago!!!!!! :roll: Dr Phil is right!!!!
court

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Oh and i love my new smaller boobies! ;) designer tops here we come!! I was a DD I think i am almost a C now!! Not sure haha
court

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Yea ur right Ali. Your so right ! If it takes 1000 compliments to erase 1 bad remark...y'all will be here for a lifetime tryna erase all the negative stuff I've heard. But I agree with you - and I'll start by saying THANK YOU to everyone for their kind words ;) and I do mean it.

I'm glad I have this forum...cz we all understand eachother and can pick each other up on our good and bad days! It means alot to have all this support I'm not used to. For about the past 2 years I have had a friend (male) who has been on my back to lose weight from day one when I met him. He said I should do it so I'll be healthy..confident and to show others that WOW she isn't the overweight person ur used to seeing. At first I thought it was mean...that he was just picking on me...teasing me & pointing out flaws I KNEW I had but didn't need pointed out and said out loud. After about 6 months of not doing anything about it...I saw him amazingly drop weight and build heaps of muscle and saw how good he looked and thought I wanna be that person too! Long story short that's when I joined a gym & trained with him (he showed me the ropes and pushed me to extremes I cudnt do on my own) and I lost 10kgs...but then I lost my licence and cudnt go to the gym anymore and lost track and gained it all back plus extra. Which is why I am here now again...cz he is still on my back to do sumfin about it & cz finally I really wanna do it for me...nobody else...and he said he would train with me again but I declined and have decided to do this on my own! I joined the gym down the rd...which is closer than the other one but haven't even gone once cz I feel too fat to be there & am self conscience that ppl will be thinking -ewwww u shud be traingibg behind closed doors...not in public.

So my first goal is 115kg and then I will start going to the gym...I really wanna go gym so it's a great motivation to get down to that 115kgs :) without something to aim for (eg the gym) I think I'd lose focus...

Ok I totally went off track but my friends say I'm good at that lol! Ali..ur gorgeous..u shud know that ;)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 2:29 pm

hmmmmmmm i like the sound of this FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wink:
My bf was my FRIEND for 18months before we got together :D :D :D He was just a wuss and was scared of me rejecting him...awwwww what a cutie!!!
court

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 2:33 pm

aww...court! U poor thing...just imagine if that stupid bully seen you today... They are probably really unhappy in their lives and wud look at u like WOW u have made a difference for the better. My boobies are a DD right now...so I pray that mine shrink to maybe a Cish... Prettier tops def are easier to find with smaller boobs lol !!

I think although the past is something we will all never forget...but yes I believe and agree that everyone has been down the rd before... But we shud realist we are making changes and have made the step by obviously being here and talking to eachother...to become healthy and add years to our lives :)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm

lets just say that particular bully got what was coming to him :wink: which i couldnt have been happier about! He bullied some bad people in later life!!! :D
court

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 2:37 pm

yea he is definitely lovely and looks After me and supports me...you and ur BF were friends for 18 months first of aye...well in nov it will be 2 years since I met him lol...he is forever throwing compliments my way...come to think if it I dnt think he has ever said a negative thing about me (except that I overanalyse things and think too much) LOL !!!

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm glad that bully got what was coming to them... wat goes around comes around...and obviously bit them on the bum BIG TIME! they deserved it....and obviously chose the wrong person to puck on. hahaha ;)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Yep, my partner was my 'friend' for several years before we started dating. Again, he was afraid of being rejected so he didn't make a move for ages!

So I think it's fair to say that lots of guys probably do find you attractive, Danni, they're just too shy to say anything! Nice guys are often scared of paying compliments to women because they worry about coming across as being sleazy. Similarly wwomen are often too scared to pay compliments to men for fear of appearing desperate or slutty!

Your 'friend' sounds nice. Here's hoping he makes a move soon before some other guy snatches you away under his nose! :wink:

Sorry to hear about the physical bullying you copped at school, Court. It's nice to see that karma got him in the end. :twisted: I have a bit of a sadder story, there was one guy who picked on me a lot during primary school and high school. I ignored him when I could, and put him down with scathing remarks when it was appropriate. I found out recently that he killed himself last year. It turns out he was a victim of childhood sexual and physical abuse. He was a bully because that's all he knew at home and the only way he knew how to cope. He suffered in silence all that time.

Very few people from a happy family with a happy life will end up being bullies. Bullying is often based on behaviour they experience at home. Now I just feel pity for people who are like that.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Aww ...that's really sad :( def not a happy story but then again what bullying stories are ? It's sad about what he suffered..and yea I agree that bullying us just a behaviour from childhood experiences or a way to cover up their own insecurities by the attentionbeing turned on the one they are picking on! Very sad...

Well..I dunno I dnt think I go anywhere to meet anybody...I hate clubbing cz I have done it enough..I go to work then home and stay home most weekends...and don't really do any socializing things in my spare time to meet new ppl. I just don't know where to go. lol. Hmmm...

Well...u guys are the first to make me re-think his actions towards me...maybe...just maybe it cud eventuate ;) but I'll let it pan out as it goes....! That's great u guys are so happy with ur partners...lucky I tell ya ! :) cherish it hehe

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm

OMG Danni can you please make a move?!?! I will never forget that moment when my bf and I made out for the first time!!!! :lol: It was like THANK THE GODS FINALLY!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha
Sorry to hear about that Ali. That is a sad story.
I knew this particular guys family and the only issue he had was that he was a racist pig... :x his sister was/is just as bad she was a nasty piece of work. You know what was funny - as kids we were friends and hung out at each others houses! I think he had a crush on me. :roll:
court

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

That could be another reason for his bullying behaviour, Court. The classic 'pull the pigtails of the girl you fancy' bullying move. I have no idea why boys think it will make girls like them. :roll:

Of course the primary reason for his bullying seems to be just that he was a nasty piece of work. It's good you no longer have to put up with him, Court!
EvilWombatQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos