It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Free Newsletter

DANNI Before pics

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DANNI Before pics

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

yeah but he went a bit further than pulling pigtails unfortunately! The police put him away and now he is in witness protection! :D and he lives a LOOOONG way away! :P
court

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed May 27, 2009 3:48 pm

In that case...thank goodness he is FAR FAR away and locked up lol...it's a scary thought!

Well I dunno about making a move...I'm shy in that sense lol ! But I may work up the courage one day...I'll keep u posted ;) hahaha yeah ur first make out must of been like a tension release! Woo hoo u go girl!

Ali...wats ur plans once you reach ur goal...u too court? Ur both not far away!
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm

No big plans. Same old same old. I'll keep on watching what I eat and trying to get as much exercise as possible to keep the weight off. I don't have any big plans or rewards scheduled. I figure being at goal is going to be reward enough!

What are your plans Danni?
EvilWombatQueen

Postby court » Wed May 27, 2009 3:55 pm

yeah!
Umm plans once i get to goal? Well my goal was originally 68kgs but i changed it yesterday to 60kgs!! I think if i get to 65 i will be stoked!!! I want a pair of Lee Jeans. i think that is what i want. hehe. I dont really have any idea of what to treat myself with! I think the real treat will just be looking in the mirror and saying "dam girl!" ;) it is a pretty big treat playing out a game of netball in C too :lol: :roll:
I am booking myself in this week for a facial and massage that i have had sitting in my drawer since my bday in Feb! That is my treat for getting under 70kgs this week :)
court

Postby yellowroses » Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

OMG! This thread got HUGE!! It's insane how fast it's moving :? Lol Danni - my hubby started off as a 'friend' online too - and then I started crushing on him hardcore and like FORCED him to fly to Brisbane (he lived in Melbourne) to see me, and he did (eventually) and we hit it off... I made all the first moves and our first kiss was in the supermarket, just a random spontaneous kiss and it was HOT! lol.

I'm sorry about everyone's experiences with bullies :( I was bullied all through primary and high school (by my now best friend for the primary school part!), and it was really hard. Even now I get bullied... a couple of years ago I was on my way home from a club at like 10am (shuttup!), and there was this delivery truck sitting at some traffic lights and I was walking past, and the two wankers in the front seat, decided it'd be funny to yell out the window "FAT censored" and then started throwing water and FOOD on me - i was like WTF??? Anyway, so as they drove off, I got the plate number and the name of the company, called them that afternoon, told the boss what happened - and the two blokes got the sack (apparently because this wasn't the first incidence). I felt bad that they lost their jobs, but seriously... it was horrible, and embarrassing and I just cried the whole way home.

Ali - I get really angry when people start to blame people being bullies on things like sexual abuse and bad home life and stuff - I grew up with being sexually abused and my father was an alcoholic and extremely abusive (mentally and physically) - I am not, and have never been, a bully. I think people who become bullies or people that take those experiences and turn it into a negative thing (become murderers, kill themselves etc) are just weak. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh, but it's true. It's a choice - you can either take that experience and let it turn you into a better person, or you can take it and let it turn you into a bad person - the point is - YOU LET IT. You let that experience do something to you, and its the strong people that make those experiences make them a better person. Obviously I'm sympathetic to people that get abused (because it's not fun at all), but I'm not sympathetic towards people that use it as an excuse to give up.
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby candycane » Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Wow this thread has gone by at the speed of light, we all have a lot in common! I was bullied as a kid, mostly because is started out quite introverted, then later on because i was overweight. Then it kind of stopped through highschool. Funny thing is there were bigger girls then me, i just i guess was an easy target. Still i feel funny when people say i'm 'beautiful' or 'hot' or whatever, they can't understand that i STILL don't see myself that way. I don't think i ever will. Is that a sad thing? I think that if my life has changed in some way for the good, that i became a better person from that experience, it's worth all the insecurities that come with it.

And like a lot of you guys, i met my boy, we were 'friends' for a while then finally made it official after about a year. Then he tried to back track and claim the year before. I was like um honey no we haven't been together that long you can't suddenly claim that year :) LOL He met me when i was at my biggest weight, and then i lost weight when we were friends, then i put on weight again and we started officially being together, and i've slowly been getting smaller over the last couple of blissful loved up years we've had together. He is the most incredibly supportive, gorgeous, intelligent, funny and wonderful human being. Danni, i know that you will meet one of those human beings, it just takes time and age to filter out all the 20 something year old crud. I had to kiss a few toads before meeting my partner.

As for bullies, i guess they like everyone else have their own insecurities and unfortunately vent it in such a harmful way. I get so upset when i think about the schools getting shot up by people in America and what not, it makes me so upset because it may have been avoided if that person was accepted and loved rather than bullied to the point that they think they have no choice but to kill everybody. WHat drives someone to that point???? More needs to be done about teenage bullying. A lot more.

Danni your a gorgeous woman. Even overweight. If you look that good now, phwoar what will you look like at goal???!! :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Amethyst » Fri May 29, 2009 2:03 pm

yellowroses wrote:Ali - I get really angry when people start to blame people being bullies on things like sexual abuse and bad home life and stuff - I grew up with being sexually abused and my father was an alcoholic and extremely abusive (mentally and physically) - I am not, and have never been, a bully. I think people who become bullies or people that take those experiences and turn it into a negative thing (become murderers, kill themselves etc) are just weak. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh, but it's true. It's a choice - you can either take that experience and let it turn you into a better person, or you can take it and let it turn you into a bad person - the point is - YOU LET IT. You let that experience do something to you, and its the strong people that make those experiences make them a better person. Obviously I'm sympathetic to people that get abused (because it's not fun at all), but I'm not sympathetic towards people that use it as an excuse to give up.

Just wanna say I agree with you there. Life is all about choices. My Dad told me about a set of twins one was a real bad crook, the other was a judge. They had a really bad up bringing: Drugged up suicidal mother abusive crook father and when they were asked why they bacaame what they were they both said "Given my home life, how could I have been any different?"
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wx5Tquf/]
[/url]
Amethyst

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Court and Ali - Congrats u guys! Thats awesome to get under 70kgs Court...:) and ur right - its a big enough thing to have reached ur goal and time to treat urself ! how did the facial etc go? well worth it...i pressume :)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Yellow Roses - im sorry to hear about ur life and how hard its been. Thats really sad but good on u for having the courage & strength to talk bout it with us and share ur story.... It is sad what bullies do to ppl and how they can ruin our minds. I guess im one of those ppl that stil believe everything they used to say when i was young :( But im just an ugly duckling awaiting her transformation into a beautiful swan :D lol.....

I agree with you that its ur decision how you handle lifes dealings...

Thats cute how u met ur hubby hehe....and sorry about u missy and ur hot kiss ! hehehe...i hope i have one of those "electric" moments when i meet the love of my life! awww all of u have these stories of how u were just friends and then became lovers and lfietime partners....my story is SIMILAR but still in the friends stage...arghhh im soooo nervous !! lol i wanna make a move - but then again i dont..sooo scared of rejection esp the whole "do u wanna go out with me"? lmao !

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:28 pm

CandyCane - Awww arent u just the cutest thing! how sweet...thanku for the compliments (im learning to accept positive remarks...see ali) lol....but like u...i dont see myself as anything but a fat girl in the mirror! Honestly..i fully know what u mean...but even though u feel it now...i think u wont still believe the mean things those bullies said to u once u reach ur goal...gain confience and finally KNOW how gorgeous u have been the whole time.....Like someone once told me on here - if somebody is telling you your hot and sexy and beautiful - sure enough they mean it..so BELIEVE THEM coz im sure they wudnt just say it for no reason. And true beauty does come from within....and thats smething u were blessed with my dear! :P

Awww ur another one that had a friendship that eventuated into soemthing more...how lovely is that ! u are all sooo lucky....well i have kissed a few toads in my lifetime...and cant wait to grudge these 20's and the stupid men that come in the age group....lol....im sure my prince will be there eventually....it all happens when u least expect it ppl tell me! :)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Amethyst- Wow thats so true. and a kinda sad story all in the same. But at the end of the day...when bad experiences happen...you can either take the positive from it or the negative from it...and thats hw ur lifes gonna be. Building a strong and successful life from something like abuse...domestic violence..etc is such an amazing thing and i believe it wud take the utmost courage !

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 pm

It is amazing how fast this thread has bounced up....sorry it has taken me a few days to get on...the interet is realllly slow at home so takes me ages to get on and i had a busy weekend :) Hope u all had a great w'end...and cheers to another week :D.....

P.S I think ur all so gorgeous and the way u lift my spirits - words cant even express how much i appreciate it !

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby whit3tig3y » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 pm

yellowroses wrote:Ali - I get really angry when people start to blame people being bullies on things like sexual abuse and bad home life and stuff - I grew up with being sexually abused and my father was an alcoholic and extremely abusive (mentally and physically) - I am not, and have never been, a bully. I think people who become bullies or people that take those experiences and turn it into a negative thing (become murderers, kill themselves etc) are just weak. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh, but it's true. It's a choice - you can either take that experience and let it turn you into a better person, or you can take it and let it turn you into a bad person - the point is - YOU LET IT. You let that experience do something to you, and its the strong people that make those experiences make them a better person. Obviously I'm sympathetic to people that get abused (because it's not fun at all), but I'm not sympathetic towards people that use it as an excuse to give up.

I'm sorry, but who gave you the right to tell people they're giving up? Lets think about this, would you stay in an abusive relationship because if you left thats "giving up"? Ofcourse not! Why cant people accept the fact that not everyone has a smooth sailing life. DONT judge people. You had a bad childhood, and you made it through, thats fantastic. But don't make out that those who dont are weak and stupid. Everyone is different, everyone copes in their own way, people have the right to chose what they think and do, thats part of being an individual. You can hate people for what they do, but you can't call them weak and accuse them of giving up. Believe it or not, it takes ALOT of courage for people to pull themselves up from a bad spot, whether this is in a good way, or a bad way. It is very hard to break away from all you know.

My cousin killed himself a few weeks ago, because of bullying. How did he "give up"? I am sad at what he did, everyone else is sad that he is gone. But dont you DARE make out that these people are "weak". It takes COURAGE make changes when you feel like these people do. You don't have to like what they do, sorry but thats part of life. Respect peoples individuality.
SW: 139.3kg - 01/01/2012
CW: 136.8kg - 08/01/2012
Goal: 60kg

whit3tig3y

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Im sorry to hear about your cousin whit3...my thoughts are with you it must be a really hard time. . . .

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby yellowroses » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey guys,

I'm sorry that my post has upset people, especially Whit3 who is just a wonderful person.

I just re-read my post, and unfortunately it did sound as though I was accusing those who have unfortunately committed suicide of 'giving up', however I just wanted to clarify that this was not at all my intention. I meant that the people who are giving up are those people that let their bad experiences turn them into bad people - and they then inflict bad experiences on other people who don't deserve it. Suicide to me is not a form of giving up - I have been there, I understand it, it feels like the only way out of a huge darkness that you've lost your way in and its suffocating you. Suicide is a tragedy.

I apologise greatly for what I have said, and I apologise to those that I have hurt. I hope that in time you can forgive me.
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos