It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Free Newsletter

DANNI Before pics

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DANNI Before pics

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

oh COURT you never cease to make me laugh hahahaha don't you EVER compare ms to that picture again....that's a STUNNING chick ....and looks nothing like me hahaha but I'm glad u made me laugh and thanks sweet !!! Your the sexy one!!!

Oh thanks everyone....I guess I may have lost a little in the face but still have a LONG way to go...I'm considering stopping the duromine...I'm seriously doing fine without it :) suprisingly....and if u can do it solo...we all can with persistence and not giving up! I'm still plodding along....I hope u get better soon Sue, u poor thing?! I saw ur display pic u SEXY THANG...wow is all I can say !!!! I'm gobsmacked !!! Ur gorgeous...

Thanks Fred & Czarina....appreciate it... :) you are both beautiful yourself !!! More than u see. !!!
This is the start of forever. . .With faith i can succeed

- Danni XoXo

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZ8ypqd/]
[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby Czarina » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Go on, stop the Duromine, you know you want to! :wink: You don't need it girl, you are doing so well! We are all right behind you. :D
Czarina

Postby Shalimar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Me a sexy thang, that's a new one :lol: but thank you very much :D .
I am still feeling shyte as is junior and now hubby is home from work with it, it just seems to hang on :evil: .

You are doing so well without the duromine, maybe it's time to give it the flick but as I said before that's your decision. Good luck in whatever you decide :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby court » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

A La Naturale! You can do it you have our support Danni!

And I am serious - you arent quite Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls YET (i dont think anyone on the planet is! have you seen that womans STOMACH?!? :lol: :lol: ) but you have her features and beautiful dark skin and gorgeous hair!!! I want to be cute and little like Reece Witherspoon (i have blonde pixie hair and blue eyes) why not set the bar at Nicole?!! :D

Oi and how are things coming along with the "friend?" :lol: :lol:
court

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Sue - Yes i know what u mean bout the stupid sickness just LINGERING...its so annoying....and the sthma too :( I hope son and hubby get better sooon.....i know sum men can be real windgers when they are crook..even with a sniffle hahaha...:P Yep will let you know if i can do it without the duromine...hmmm......MUST believe in myself. thank u so much for the support :)

Court - oh my dear court hehe ! ur one funny girl...I know what u mean bout the pic though....good lord....not just LOOK at her stomach....but envy those THIGHS! lmao! :) hahahah...shes one sexy mama i tell ya! aww well thanks for the support love...seriously cudnt do it wifout u galz....uze 2 especially :D:D....oh the boi issue....YES i remember that....well kinda a slight problem...we are STILL AT SQUARE ONE. oh when will it ever end? :(

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby Shalimar » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Thanks Danni, I think we are all on the mend, it has taken a while this time round but we are all doing better than we were yesterday..

Definitely do believe in yourself, you are strong and you can do it :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby yellowroses » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Omg danni you're back!! Yay! I was wondering where you went (yeah, I'm a little slow on the uptake around here). You're doing so well hun :) And you look HAWT in that photo ;) Hrm... hope you and the 'friend' *cough* get to square two soon... that can be the best part ;) heheehe You're doing so well in your weight loss babe, keep it up!
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Thats goood sue :D...Happy to hear

BAHAHA your funny missy....but YES im back...just had internet issues for a while there. Im gonna post my weigth loss every 2 weeks now instead of previously every week. Just makes me to obsessed about it i think lol....hows things with you?? Umm regarding the guy thing...i dunno wats the go? But in Nov it will be 2 years...and HELLO still at 1st base...actually havent even put on our uniforms yet let alone taken it to the field :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahahaha!

Im still on track my love...and loving the lifestyle change. I got a haircut at the start of the week....and its my reward for.....wait for it....my first 10 kgs GONEEE...!!! :mrgreen: :D sooooo happy.....i know its not a hell of a lot...but its the beginning and im really proud !

Hope u are well :D

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Czarina - hows things with u my dear?? I hope all is well !! Thanks for being right on my back...i STILL havent started the duromine yet.....just wanting to do it on my own for now ;)

Keep me updated with ur progress ;)

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby beautiifulgiirll » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok...so im totally gonna go against ALL ODDS here and give you all a heartattack lmao...I have this photo i found from NZ just before i started my weight loss journey in May....its hilarious...and i didnt realise how big i was :O Definitely a wake up call...will try and get an updated body shot...notice how you cant really see the pitchfork..its coz its tucked into my belt which is tucked into all my rolls...oh how disgusting!

But anyways...

heres this one for shits and giggles ! bahahahah ENJOY my lovelys! :D
Attachments
DEVILS CAN BE FAT TOO !! lmao.jpg
DEVILS CAN BE FAT TOO !! lmao.jpg (41.89 KiB) Viewed 1904 times

- Danni XoXo

[/url]
beautiifulgiirll

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

I actually think you look terrific in that photo! I don't want to sound preachy, and naturally I support you in your endeavours to lose weight (this is a weight loss forum after all!), but I never think anyone looks 'disgusting' because they're heavy. You definitely don't look disgusting in that photo! In fact you remind me of a couple of stunning plus sized models I saw recently on another blog.

You're a gorgeous girl! I'm of the opinion you should love your body regardless of what size it is. That way you can enjoy your weight loss journey even more because you relish every size you are as you get smaller rather than hating yourself until you hit the 'holy grail' of your goal weight. :D
EvilWombatQueen

Postby Czarina » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Yay Danni! 10kg gone and you're now doing it without the Duromine, you are doing so well! :mrgreen:

Don't kid yourself 10kg is a lot of weight, think about it - try carrying ten bags of flour around, then you won't think 10kg isn't much! I know I had to think of things this way to put it in perspective.

I'm going alright, a few things are stressing me out at the moment and the scales aren't being too kind (just getting to the end of TTOTM), but I'm keeping at it. Have gone under my calories the past couple of days, as I lose my appetite when stressed, but I'm sure I'll make up for that on the weekend. :wink: Going down to Ballarat tomorrow to go house hunting, so I doubt we'll be doing a lot of cooking!

I agree with EWQ, you look great in that photo! You really have to try and be happy, no matter what you weigh. If you are doing the right things and looking after yourself, your *ideal* body will come in the end. Until then, enjoy the journey, feel great about the fact that you have a healthy body and enjoy life! 8)

Hope you have a great weekend! :D
Czarina

Postby ByeByeCurves » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:55 am

beautiifulgiirll wrote:hahaha oh u chicky babes are too much for my sore ribs...you made me laugh..then have a coughing fit ! Stupid tonsilitis /flu/asthma :(

Well...I dunno I believe wat u guys are saying...Kinda...BUT...I have Been overweight my whole life and had to deal with mean ppl making me feel 2cm tall ! And I guess it's been drilled in my head that I'm not beautiful, that I'm just a fat girl. I know I have a loving and caring heart...that's one thing I trust in myself...but I have NO confidence..so when I receive compliments...I just feel like it's said to be nice...esp when I'm not used to it. I can imagine u ate prob thinking "shutup DANNI" but that's really how I feel...

Thanku for making me feel better about myself though...I'm slowly losing this weight and even though I'm not seeing the changes yet...hopefully at a 15kg loss or sumfin...I may see the change!

You two are so lovely...I can see why u both have ur lifetime partners. Ur so caring and sweet and beautiful inside and out. Definitely my inspirations ;)

See I've always been overweight too but I've always found that people can only make you feel small as you will let them, I'm no dainty thing and have had enough nasty comments thrown my way but I always have a smile to throw back and that's about it, I think that big is beautiful, my only problem is that big isn't healthy :( I wish it was because I am much more uncomfortable now that I have lost a little of my weight than before, I find everyone who says "wow you look great with the weight you lost" makes me think that they had a problem with the way I was before, not that it makes me upset, but I looked great the way I was and I don't understand that everyone thinks the smaller you are the better you look, I have known a couple of people who looked great bigger, lost the weight and faces changed curves changed and they just weren't attractive anymore! It just irritates me the preconceptions people have about big girls.

Week One Goal: Be Under 90kg
ByeByeCurves

Postby ByeByeCurves » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:13 am

yellowroses wrote:Hey guys,

I'm sorry that my post has upset people, especially Whit3 who is just a wonderful person.

I just re-read my post, and unfortunately it did sound as though I was accusing those who have unfortunately committed suicide of 'giving up', however I just wanted to clarify that this was not at all my intention. I meant that the people who are giving up are those people that let their bad experiences turn them into bad people - and they then inflict bad experiences on other people who don't deserve it. Suicide to me is not a form of giving up - I have been there, I understand it, it feels like the only way out of a huge darkness that you've lost your way in and its suffocating you. Suicide is a tragedy.

I apologise greatly for what I have said, and I apologise to those that I have hurt. I hope that in time you can forgive me.

I don't think that you should have to apologise for your opinion, When I was five I found a close family friend hanging from a rope and I learnt very early what suicide was and began trying to understand it, I have had a few people that have been close to me in life commit suicide and guess who hurts more now... them or me? they are gone. I have had suicidal thoughts myself at times and even gotten close to going through with it, but the thing that always stopped my was my previous experiences and knowing that it is not the person who commits suicide that suffers it is the people they leave behind. And just because your life is censored at a certain point in life doesn't mean it always will be. I don't believe people who think about committing suicide are all cowards I think most people think about it at some stage. It often seems the easiest way out , though life isn't meant to be easy, but I do believe your first comment was right it is weak, it is giving up, it is choosing not to fight for yourself and go the hard route, it doesnt matter how bad off you are there is always someone worse, and I understand that if you have lost someone to suicide you can feel the need to defend them and blame the people around them, but the blame ultimately rests with the person who commits suicide, they made a choice and their choice was to not give a censored about you and how you would feel after losing them.

Suicide is a selfish thing

ByeByeCurves

Postby ByeByeCurves » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 am

Hey Danni,

You are absolutely gorgeous! And I dont mean your more recent photo your first ones as well! I'm not just saying nice things for encouragement, your facial structure is really beautiful, I hope you don't lose it with your weight loss, and your body is really well proportioned. I big smile and a bit of confidence can often lead to more rewarding man hunt than any kind of weight loss.

ByeByeCurves

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos