It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:57 am

Free Newsletter

please please please please help!!!!!!!!

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

please please please please help!!!!!!!!

Postby sarahm » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

hi -can someone anyone PLEASE explain really clearly and slowly [as in for a childs level of comprehension!! ] how i can easily post a photo on here. emma tried to help me but i am too thick to follow the directions...arrg!!! please take mercy!! i need to motivate myself with pictures on here!!! HELP!!!! :roll:

Re: please please please please help!!!!!!!!

Postby helpme2lose » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi, I have just posted my first picture on the forum today so no expert but hopefully I can help.

After you have clicked 'new topic' you come up with the screen where you type what you want to say. 2/3rds of the way down the page there is a section called 'options'. Click the tab next to options which says 'upload attachment'. Then click browse and find the picture you want to upload. You can also enter a caption to go with the picture. Once this is done click 'add the file' and your picture will be uploaded as an attachment. If you then want the picture to be where the writing is click the button that says 'picture inline' or something to that effect (but make sure your cursor is where you want the picture to appear) and it is all done.

SW 165kgs
10.9.09 165kgs

My mantra's
"I am not hungry I am thristy (for water that is)!"
"Life is not a dress rehearsal"
"Eat to live, don't live to eat" (still working on this one)

Return to Before During and After Photos