It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Free Newsletter

Saharalily is a looser :P

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Saharalily is a looser :P

Postby saharalily » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:18 am

Hey all,

Well today was my first weigh in and although I had only lost 500gm according to my scales, my tape measure assured me it was 2 inch of my waist and avaerage 1.5 inch everywhere else.
So I thought to myself, before I hit my target I should probably capture a pic I can later look back on and laugh.
I got my mum to take this pic tonight, now I don't smile in pics, so I am looking not so friendly but rest assured, I am :)

I don't want to post this, but I know it will benefit me later, so here goes...

4/12/10: 61kgs
Attachments
003.JPG
003.JPG (67.59 KiB) Viewed 3554 times
"Women who seek to be equal with men, lack ambition" - Marilyn Monroe

saharalily

Re: Saharalily is a looser :P

Postby wazzagoog » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 am

ur not even fat :o
wazzagoog

Postby saharalily » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:40 am

Thanks for the compliment :)

I am actually 11kgs over the recommended weight for my height. I am lucky enough to be able to carry it well as it distributes evenly over my body.
I also dress to "cover" the flabby bits, trust me, they are there! I would post a bikini shot, but it is evil on the eyes lol

saharalily

Postby saharalily » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey All,

Well I have been seriously full on doing this change of lifestyle now for a week.
What a week it has been too. Talk about emotional.
I have heard all things from "Why are u doing this?" to "You look fine" and basically no support from my family friends but I have kept at it and feel much better within myself for it.
As posted in my progress thread, I have lost 1.5kgs in 5 days. A small amount but so much an improvement.
I am not here to loose weight as my main goal, I am here to regain my energy and zest for life.
I am a smoker and I am wanting to quit. But first I must get over my fear of putting on weight once I stop. I know that within myself, now I am starting to see results I am getting more prepared to give up my dirty habit.

As I said, I have only lost a small amount of weight, but I have manage to tone up quite a bit. I have lost 16cm in my waist and it's starting to show.
I am about to embark on my first day introducing carbs back into my diet after eating strictly protein. Hopefully eating the right things now that I am educated will bring back to my healthier self.

Thanks for reading,
Bekki :)

Here is a pic of me taken yesterday. 4 days after my strict protein detox. As u can see, a little goes a long way :)

saharalily

Postby Metalcharm » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 pm

GREAT result!

(I gave up smoking two years ago .. it's the best thing you'll ever do!)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby shuff » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

saharalily wrote:Hey All,

Well I have been seriously full on doing this change of lifestyle now for a week.
What a week it has been too. Talk about emotional.
I have heard all things from "Why are u doing this?" to "You look fine" and basically no support from my family friends but I have kept at it and feel much better within myself for it.
As posted in my progress thread, I have lost 1.5kgs in 5 days. A small amount but so much an improvement.
I am not here to loose weight as my main goal, I am here to regain my energy and zest for life.
I am a smoker and I am wanting to quit. But first I must get over my fear of putting on weight once I stop. I know that within myself, now I am starting to see results I am getting more prepared to give up my dirty habit.

As I said, I have only lost a small amount of weight, but I have manage to tone up quite a bit. I have lost 16cm in my waist and it's starting to show.
I am about to embark on my first day introducing carbs back into my diet after eating strictly protein. Hopefully eating the right things now that I am educated will bring back to my healthier self.

Thanks for reading,
Bekki :)

Here is a pic of me taken yesterday. 4 days after my strict protein detox. As u can see, a little goes a long way :)

Wow you really do look good, help me look like that please? Saying you only had strictly protein, do you have some type of diet plan which could help me?
shuff

Return to Before During and After Photos