It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Free Newsletter

Daves Current Progress :)

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Daves Current Progress :)

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 pm

25KG gone so far...hopefully I can continue my new healthy life style...I wish all the same success :wink: It's good to breath again!
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
.................. Image...............
Dave

Re: Daves Current Progress :)

Postby Metalcharm » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey, looking great, Dave!
Breathing is good lol
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 am

Thanks for your encouragement metalcharm...every little bit helps. I am happy with my results thus far & don't think I can afford to let it go again at my age. It really is about knowledge and discipline here on out. I normally tapper out from about this weight and hit a Plataea...BUT...I intend to cut into some of that muscle whilst burning some of that stubborn fat in order to get into the 70s with 77-76kg being my ultimate goal!
Whilst I am feeling trim by comparison to my starting weight as well as much stronger and agile...I do have a few sore joints and bones that could benefit from a further 5kg loss. I also believe adding to this a few years of Eating Right & eliminating ALL the bad foods will serve to medicate the resulting ailments that obesity and Bad Food Choices have left me with.

Had I kept smoking from 4 years ago...I would never of made it to this point...Now I look forward to a long and healthy life style without dieting and painful comebacks...still got a bit of slogging to go...but now instead of counting the things I am missing, I simply look forward to new challenges as I overcome each the obstacles that are so commonly thrown in our paths each day.

Thanks again metalcharm :wink:
"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"
Dave

Postby Metalcharm » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:25 am

Congrats in the giving up smoking too. Did you put much weight on after that?
I gave up nearly two years ago and while I was big before I certainly put on lots after that. I wasn't going to worry about the weight gain until I got the smoking under control and when I felt good with that is when I started on the weight department!

Whilst I am feeling trim by comparison to my starting weight as well as much stronger and agile...I do have a few sore joints and bones that could benefit from a further 5kg loss.

Don't you wonder just how you carried all teh extra weight around in the first place?? :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Dave

Postby Michelle-leeC1989 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 pm

WOW you look great. Congratulations.... :)
Michelle-leeC1989

Return to Before During and After Photos