It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Danielle's Weightloss Journey

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Danielle's Weightloss Journey

Postby Melissa :) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 am

Wow Danielle :o You have done an amazing job so far, you can definately see a difference. Keep up the great work.
Melissa :)

Postby danmo48 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi Melissa. Thank you so much for your kind compliments. I have been having a rough time lately because I have hit a plato already. So just trying to push through all of this lol..
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your journey.
:-)
danmo48

Postby Akasha » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

I have to say you have dropped a lot of weight by looking at those pictures :o Congrats on the weightloss and i look forward to seeing more updates from you as i am in the same situation myself and you have definately inspired me to kick my butt into gear :lol:
Akasha

Postby danmo48 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Naww thank you so much Akasha. I am not quite sure how much I have lost so far but I am hoping that by the beginning of October/November I will have a new pic up with some more progress. I don't see my dietitian till the end of next month, so I will have a weight update that is for sure lol.
I never really see myself to be an inspiration but I am happy to hear you will be embarking on a journey too and I wish you all the best. :-)
danmo48

Postby Grapefruit » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Well done on your weight loss so far Danielle, I can see a massive difference in your photos and can't wait to see the next lot :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbbRGId/]
[/url]
Grapefruit

Postby Slimming to multiply » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey lovely!

I just wanted to send you some love your way. I hope you have pushed through your plateau and are continuing on your journey with some amazing results. Don't give up, just remember why we are both doing this!!
:)
Keep in touch XOX
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby danmo48 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:46 am

Hi everyone,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. Been so busy lately.
Thank you Grapefruit for your kind words, I really appreciate it.

Slimming to multiply wrote:Hey lovely!

I just wanted to send you some love your way. I hope you have pushed through your plateau and are continuing on your journey with some amazing results. Don't give up, just remember why we are both doing this!!
:)
Keep in touch XOX

Hey hey,

Nawww thanks for the love and I will send some right back at ya!! :-)
I have slowly started getting through the plateau and it is taking a lot of energy and time. I have been so busy the last month, that I haven't had as much time to workout or anything but now I have gotten back into it all and hoping to get results soon. I definitely won't be given up. I have come so far and don't want to step back.
How are you going with everything? I have seen your results and all I can say is you are doing such an awesome job!!! Keep up the great work.

Talk soon :-) xx
danmo48

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi!

I'm so glad you are still hanging in there, remember to make yourself the priority sometimes - you deserve it!

I'm going well -most of the time, I've had some down days but I feel like I have definitely made some good progress mentally and physically overall and that's what it's all about...right? Just got to keep going.

WE CAN DO IT!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby matchbox » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

hi danielle, you are doing SUCH a fantastic job and the difference between your first 2 pics is fantastic!! congrats! keep up the great work :mrgreen:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Wockets » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Fwoah! You are difinately an inspiration my dear. I can't wait to see more pics of your progress! Im not brave enough to upload my pics but I have started making a pic calendar because you have encouraged me to be who I am and try my hardest. Just wow.
Wockets

Postby danmo48 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey peeps.

Just touching base. Haven't been on here for a while. A lot has happened in my life and I am also studying my butt off to finish my course.

I have had good weeks and bad weeks but everything is going so well. I have put on weight and lost it. I am hoping to be under 130kgs by the end of the year. That is my main goal.

I will be putting up a pic probably beginning of the new year. Hope everyone is going well with their own weight loss journeys.

Cheers,

Dannii :-)
danmo48

Previous

Return to Before During and After Photos