It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 am

Free Newsletter

Tegan's photos (sorry it took so long)

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Sharee » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:53 am

Just wanted to say well done Tegan, you have the sort of body now that inspires me to get on that excercise every night. You look wonderful!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVEnpO2/]
[/url]
Sharee

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:12 am

Aww thanks ladies!! Yup definitely happy, but still a few kg's to go yet. Looking forward to finally getting to goal and posting THOSE pics!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby lng86 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:46 am

Wow wow WOW!!!

You're one hot chick-a-dee.

Good work. You are looking great - seriously!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:13 pm

Following on from Sharee's brave posting of her bikini shot...this was me at New Years in my first ever bikini. I was very self conscious, even around friends. You can kinda see why. Still some flab to be rid of there. I haven't lost any more weight since then, but I think I'm a little more toned now. Will have to take another shot this summer.

Sorry it's not a fab size photo, but there you go. It was Bruny Island BTW

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:19 pm

YOU LOOK GREAT IN A BIKINI tegan :) well done for posting it for us, i didnt even know tassie had beaches haha
kate_turner2000

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Tassie has the worlds second best beach (Bay of Fires) I read it reported in a newspaper once. :wink:

Tassie actually has some of the most gorgeous beaches you will ever see, BUT there's just not too many days of the year that you really visit them to swim at - without a wetsuit anyway.

I would love to have slender legs, like those gorgeous dancers etc...but unfortunately I seem to have inherited the Johnson tree trunk muscly legs. Oh well. And my tummy still has some flubber on it too.

My sis has been telling me that I should be happy with where I am. And the bloke is always telling me I have a nice ass and flat tummy...but I just don't see it. I honestly look at myself and see what I have always seen. I look exactly the same. I seem to have this mental image of me that is bigger than what I am now, but was smaller than what I was back then and it overrides what is actually there.

To some extent photos and even mirrors correct it, but I am just a bit worried that what I see there isn't reality either cause now I'm skinnier my OMG fat photos look even bigger than they did at the time they prompted me to lose weight.

Perhaps i should take some more shots in my bikini now and post them to see what you guys honestly think. Not the encouragement type stuff, but really look and see what is there and tell me if you think another 5kg will be enough, or do I have more to lose, or have I gone far enough??????

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:07 pm

hey tegan wow thats an interested fact about the tassie beaches, the beaches in africa sucked! i havent really been anywhere else to compare LOL

by all means feel free to post some pics for us to see, we will offer constructive criticism if that is what you are after but no matter what WE say you need to feel comfortable maintaining your weight, or losing more weight. you will know what is right for you.
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:21 pm

Oh Tegan! :shock: :P You look FANTASTIC!!!!! :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Ok here's some better piccies of me in my bikini. Constructive comments welcome. Oh, BTW, the mark on my left leg is the scar from the bike accident. Hope it fades :(

And from the run today. this one is before I started, in the shed getting the bloke's bike

This is at about 2.5km, feeling good here

This is at 6km. Starting to feel a bit weary by now.

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Mandie » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Tegan - you have an amazing, healthy, fit body. I honestly don't think you need to lose any weight, you look healthy and you DO have a really flat tummy! You look great in a bikini :)

If you feel you need to tone up more, keep exercising and doing what you're doing.. but I think weight-wise you are probably where you need to be. I know it's really hard to see what other's see when you look at yourself in the mirror or in photos, so I'm trying to give you really honest feedback... you look healthy, and gorgeous, and in great proportion :)
Mandie

Postby jeshka » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:15 pm

wow! tegan you have a really well proportioned body, and as everyone else has said, a flat tummy! you look great in the bikini, and you seem to have done soooo well! big inspiration :)
jeshka

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:28 pm

hey tegan thanks so much for posting the pics! you look great and your fiance is very good aT taking photos whilst riding the bike :) hehe. the only comments i have are and in no particular order:

1. yay for the purple weightloss shirt hehe
2. you look fab
3. you have a beautiful waistline!
4. love the collarbones
5. you look fab
6. i think you need a tan!! ill send some sun down to tassie for you hehe
kate_turner2000

Postby oostevens » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm

you really do look great :) congrats on that :) you should be so proud :) and hey, scars are awesome :p i have one on my leg from a burn hehe. well some scars are awesome, not those who hold a bad time in our lives, but they are a part of us :) unless u can get them to fade hehe but i like mine :) (weird yes)

You look so fit and healthy, and as kate said, awesome waistline and ur collarbone looks awesome as, i cant wait to see mine again :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:25 pm

ok tegan my only comment is this- PHOAR!!!!! :lol: YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! My god If I could look half as gorgeous as you do in those pictures, Id be a happy girl :D xx
Playboy_bunny

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 pm

one other thing, I just had another look at the pics ;) You are look sooo good for losing as much weight as you have teagan! You dont look like you have any stretch marks or saggy skin or anything! :shock: :P What a spunk ur :D hehe xx
Playboy_bunny

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos