It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Free Newsletter

Hooligans Horrors!

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Hooligans Horrors!

Postby tiffanyp » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:49 pm

Ok, here goes,
I am soooo nervous about doing this... :?
The first image was taken at my daughters birthday party, which was just a small gathering with a few friends. I am the one in the black looking massive! At which point I would have been about the weight I am now 77kilo, although, I had not gotten on the scales for a VERY long time.

The other shot is taken of me when I was a much smaller version of myself..... I would like to get past this photo and be actually smaller, 'cause even then I felt fat.

The next photo I put up will be when I have reached my target of 65kilo.

Mind you, you cant really see my figure 'cause I am wearing an APRON!
But you can see the difference in my face.... :oops:
[/img]
tiffanyp

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:03 pm

Thanks fro the pics Tiffany . You are right u can notice the diff . Well done . I know it isnt easy to put your pic up . It took me months
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:48 am

Hi tiffany only the xmas tree pic is coming up? you have a cute little family :) thanks for sharing- i will wander back and check to see if its working later :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 am

Thanks for posting your pics Tiffany, that is a lovely pic of your family. Look forward to seeing the other one and any progress pics as you go.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Pinkie » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:38 am

Hi Tiffany

I can only see the Christmas tree pic as well. I know how you feel, it would've taken a lot of courage to put that up. Good on you. And you guys are a gorgeous family!!

The way you're going it won't be long before you're putting up the after pics. Keep it up :D
Pinkie xx

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBH58xg/]
[/url]
Pinkie

Postby Jisgone » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:06 am

what a gorgeus family :) is your little girl as sweet as she looks?
Jisgone

Postby slimmindown » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:52 am

Thanks for showing your picture Tiffany, I'm sure you will look even more stunning when you reach goal 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:49 am

I agree Deb...I think you will be even more of a stunner than you are now Tiffany....thanks for sharing your pic with us all!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby tiffanyp » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:57 am

you girls are so lovely. Thanks very much for all the kind and supportive words.

I had a mini break down yesterday - feeling a little exhausted with my 'lot' at the moment.

But, the weight is still coming off so things are not that bad!

My little girl, Amy, has a very old soul. She is truly a lovely little person with a big heart! She is slowly growing into a little lady now - she was 9 last year! Going in to Year 4 this year. She loves the fact that I am getting myself healthy.

Cheers everyone... ( I think I know what happened to the photo, I deleted it from the photo website!Whoops! I will put it back in tonight when I get a chance to get on the computer.) Sorry everyone!

Tiffany
tiffanyp

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:18 am

Take it easy Tiffany...it is easy to be overwhelmed with all the work load you are carrying around....can someone take care of the kids for a while so you can have some much needed "me" time?? Even an hour is great sometimes!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby tiffanyp » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:05 pm

Ally you read my mind!

I rang my beloved mother today and asked if she could have the kids for a few nights to give me a break. Thankfully she said she would love to! So I am dropping them off tomorrow after work.
My parents live on a farm about 30 km out of Lincoln. The kids will have a ball. They are near some private beaches and they have a boat so will no doubt go fishing and just ride the motorbikes and have fun.

It will allow me to have a few nights on my own to just take stock of things.

My husband must have gotten a bit scared after my mini break down yesterday as he was found at home washing windows and wiping down the warddrobe doors at lunch!

I am one of those obsessive clean people and I hate dirt. One of my issues yesterday was that everything I opened was dirty!!!
My washing machine, the laundry cupboard, the pantry the list just went on and on!
I like to do spring cleans on at least a fortnightly basis, my linen cupboard is colour co-ordinated and so is my warddrobe so to have it all out of whack just sends me Coocoo!!! :?

So, on my nights off, aside from doing my walking I will also be CLEANING and SORTING and getting my little abode in ORDER!

Cheers.
Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:08 am

Well it sounds like its a much needed break! Just ensure you do use it as 'me time' not 'catching up on housework' time!
Simmy

Return to Before During and After Photos