It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:04 am

Free Newsletter

I love this section!!!

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

I love this section!!!

Postby enli » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:56 am

In the last 48 hours I have spent just about all my time in this section looking at everyone's photos and getting inspiration. I have to say congratulations to everyone for your successes and strength at being able to share your story.

I initially gave the diet thing another go after seeing someone's before and after shots in another forum and I think it's people's success and visible dedication that help me the most. Please keep it up everyone even if I'm the only one you are helping!!!

Thank you to you all for helping me to realise my own goals and seeing that I can INDEED do it!

Postby KimE » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Good on you Enli it is an inspiration isn't it. I showed a lady my before and after pics on here not too long ago as she never knew me when I was bigger and she said she always thought these photos weren't real. Anything is possible if you set your mind to it.

Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby Jisgone » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:45 am

seeing proof that it can be done is the best inspiration :)

Postby Dee » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:36 am

I'm with you guys,

I think this section is fantastic, not only to see how far other people have come, but to remind yourself how far you've come! Sometimes all you need to keep pushing forward is the knowledge that you have already achieved wonderful things, so you can do it!

Postby dietcoke » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:47 pm

I know this section just blows me away. And I have to remember that I've promised to post photos on June 10th and again on Sep 10th. If that doesn't scare me into eating right and exercising I don't know what will.

Return to Before During and After Photos