It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:05 am

Free Newsletter

BubbleButt Before...

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

BubbleButt Before...

Postby BubbleButt » Wed May 16, 2007 11:45 am

I have been searching for a photo of me on my computer and well this is the only one I can find so figured what the hell.. lol

This is me in 2004 at my wedding (sorry if it's big)

I will take a photo of me this week and post it so you see what I look like now. :oops:
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
BubbleButt

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 16, 2007 12:11 pm

wow what a wonderful gown. thanks for shairng with us bubble butt. looking forward to seeing more photos along your journey :)
kate_turner2000

Postby BubbleButt » Wed May 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Cheers Kate. We had a medieval wedding and it was made especially for it. I found another one that shows the front of it coz that doesn't really show the detail on it. I know one thing though, it was darn heavy, but I loved it and I hate dresses normally. :lol:

My hubby wore real handmade chainmail for the entire ceremony and photos until we left the park we got married in then when we went to have private photos he changed into other clothing as he could hardly move. Poor thing.

Don't you just love my triple chin? :lol:
BubbleButt

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed May 16, 2007 1:10 pm

it does look very special though - even if you were both dragging around tons of costuming!!!!! And those dogs are huge!!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:10 pm

wow definately has the medieval thing going on! that chain mail is heavy stuff! my history teacher looked like jesus and him and his girlfriend used to be extras in movies like lord of the rings and computer game promotions and he used to go to all kinds of medieval festivals. he brought in some swords and chainmail and armour etc for us to see. its bloody heavy stuff !!

those dogs are huge too! more like Lions! haha
kate_turner2000

Postby curvey » Wed May 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Wow- :o what a gorgeous dress and you look stunning in it.
Congrats on posting your before photos (its a bit nervre wracking well i found it to be )
Looking forward to seeing you lose weight and your updates too
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wdpDQRe/]
[/url]

curvey

Postby milkyway » Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 pm

Thanks for sharing your pics :) You look great.

And I love those dogs - are they your fur babies?
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby BubbleButt » Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 pm

Thanks girls! Hubby's chainmail weighed 27kgs in total and his stepfather made it for him. We used to be part of a medieval re-enactment group but work and other things got in the way so we had to give it up but the in-laws are still very much into it and have their own group now too. Oh and Hubby has a sword on him aswell.. a real one, so none of the kids could come near him with it.. :lol:

Those dogs were wonderful. The one I am holding onto was the Australian Champion at the time in the dogshow scene and the one my hubby has got is the Champions son and still a pup! My sister came with us to look at the photos and choose which ones we wanted framed and she cracked up laughing at that photo and turned it around to us and said "Hellllooooo Daaave!" like Ted. E. Bare with David Strassman the ventriloquist. Had all of us in hysterics for ages, so that's the photo we had enlarged and hanging up in our loungeroom.
BubbleButt

Postby BubbleButt » Wed May 16, 2007 1:53 pm

sorry milkyway, I was typing when you posted.. heehee.. no they aren't my furkids. My MIL is a dog breeder and her friend owned these two and because Irish Wolfhounds are from the Medieval Ages, we asked if we could borrow two of them so she brought her two biggest boys for us to have photos with. I was so grateful to her, I think a lot of people were shocked though because some hadn't seen me in a long long time and as a child I was terrified of dogs. So bad infact that if I saw a dog on the other side of a river, I would climb up my dads shoulders faster than you can say boo because I thought they could come over the river and get me. :lol:

But I do have two furkids of my own now, a 6 year old Foxterrier X and a 13 month old Rottweiler X Bullmastiff. They are my pride and joy and I love em to bits. I treat them like my own children because I won't be having any real kids my own.

BubbleButt

Postby milkyway » Wed May 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Awww - they're beautiful fur kids. Your bull mastiff looks particularly happy in his photo. I have a greyhound and he is very smiley and likes to flash a lot of teeth which some people find scary, but he's just a lovely, happy boy :D
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Fairie » Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 pm

Great Photo's Bubble. Do you go to the Medieval Festival up here in the Hills, I think it's at Gumeracha? I have always wanted to go but DH would never go.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby BubbleButt » Thu May 17, 2007 1:25 pm

heehee.. he's always happy like that except the last couple of days.. he hasn't wanted to go outside in the mornings coz it's too cold.. big wimp! :roll: People are afraid of him because they go "oh, he's a rottweiler, they are dangerous vicious dogs".. pfft.. our boy loves cuddles, loves to play, smiles a lot, give licks and has only growled at three people so far. One who I was a bit wary of, my hubby's grandma (which I thought was hilarious, because we don't like her either) and a friend of mine because she had cut her hair and he didn't recognise who walked into the house until she spoke and told him to shut up.

Hi Fay, yeah my in-laws group was up there this year. It was the first one up in Gumeracha and the first Medieval Fair for a couple of years. My hubby and I weren't there this year though because we had my stepdaughters basketball on the Saturday and then her birthday party with her friends on the Sunday so we missed it. I understand it's going to be on every year from now on, at least that is what they are hoping to do anyway. It's a lot of fun!

My hubby is going to take some photos of me tonight so I can put them up here so you can all see me now. :)
BubbleButt

Postby slimmindown » Thu May 17, 2007 1:27 pm

that looks like you and your hubby would of had a fantastic day. thanks for sharing it with us 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Chelle » Thu May 17, 2007 4:17 pm

How different a medieval wedding that is wonderful. You look so good, the photo's turned out really well. those dogs are huge, how tall are they???. Love your rottie they are one of my fav dogs other than staffy's & bulldogs.
Chelle

Postby BubbleButt » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:24 pm

Everytime I ask hubby to take a photo of me now for here, I get "yeah in a minute" and well that minute turns into hours, which turns into days and has turned into weeks.. MEN!!!! So I managed to work out the timer on the camera and took this one tonight.. I tried a few and this worked out the best. I would of kept taking more but it's damn cold in my house so I figured enough was enough.. :lol:

BTW.. those jeans used to be ubbertight.. I can now pull them off without undoing them.. yippeeeeee! But I'm not buying more until they look ridiculous with a belt.

Will keep you all updated as we go along.. will hope to weigh myself on Sunday or Monday aswell so will be interesting to see how I am situated at the moment. :?

Man I hate those Goodyears I'm carrying!!!
BubbleButt

Next

Return to Before During and After Photos