It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Misstoodles Progress Thread. Before and During Pictures.

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Misstoodles » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:56 pm

:O How dare you turn me into the oh-so-evil one! :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby lozzar » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:26 am

hey mistoodles,
your journey is such an inspiration because i can relate to it! we are the same height, roughly the same age (im 18) and about the same starting weight. (istarted at 100 but im down to 96 now) you look fantastic, and i only hope ill look as hot as you when i get to 80! you have a really hot figure! alot of people tell me ill have a good figure when i loose weight so i hope its true. and omg how exciting for you to just walk in to jay jay or surf shops and buy some jeans. i can get certain tops from 'cool' shops but i have never had a pair brand name of jeans in my life (does target count?) lol where did you hold most of your weight? you tummy looks so flat and great! i hold alot in my tummy and ive heard you lose weight in your tummy last :( but well see. good work and keep it up :)
lozzar

Postby madeline » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:46 am

Misstoodles wrote:I had a chat with Mum, as we usually do, you know, just the girls! And I told her about this forum and everything, then she reminded me of before pictures from last year! I forgot ALL about these. I'm -so- pleased, this is a face shot of me when I was 98.8kg!!

Admittedly at the time of the first picture I wasn't doing anything with my hair and I wasn't wearing make-up, I never did back then. It's just something I started taking an interest in when I lost weight. Also the camera wasn't as good as the one I'm using now, but still, you can see a difference!

The biggest thing for me about weight loss is I want to see what my face will look like once I'm slim and what shape my body will be. I'm starting to get a glimpse of how I will look.

Just thought I'd share, as this is my progress thread.

Hope you're all having a great day so far!

Oh my gosh, I just realised who you look like! There is a singer on youtube (very popular) called miaarose. You look exactly like her. I love your hair btw, gorgeous!

This is the link to miaarose's user page- http://www.youtube.com/user/miaarose
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby oostevens » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:48 am

ah yes i know who that is, mia rose, yes u do look like her :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby matchbox » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:36 am

dude, you look GORGEOUS!!! huge diff!! :D congrats, you should be soooo proud of yourself! :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby sassi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:39 am

what a huge difference! you're looking great :)
sassi

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:41 am

beautiful! :D well done! :D
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Schteve » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:51 am

Wow. If I hadn't known, I would have thought the two pictures were different people! :shock: You'd have to be proud of such a big change. Good work.
Schteve

Postby charlimc » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm

your absolutely stunning, you should walk around proud
Charli x
charlimc

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Far out girl, you look absolutely stunning! You should be so proud!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubba momma » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:28 pm

wowsers what a difference! you look fabulous!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Misstoodles » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:53 pm

Hey Lozzar,

Firstly you're doing really well :D The time goes so quickly, before you know it you've already lost quite a bit of weight. Thanks for all the nice comments ^_^ I've always struggled with self image and I'm only just now starting to feel a bit more relaxed with who I am.

I cannot WAIT to buy rigid denim jeans from stores like jay-jays and stuff, haha I'm the same I've always just got the ones with slight stretch in them from Target. It's getting really exciting :)

I hold most of my fat in my thighs, upper arms and not so much anymore but still quite a bit on my butt/lowerback.
I'm a completely different shape to my Mum, lol. I tend to lose it first on my stomach and waist but it means sizing shirts can be a bit of a pain because of how much weightier my arms are in comparison to my torso.

Thanks for such a great reply! And keep up your awesome progress:D

Madeline,
I WISH I looked like her! haha, she's gorgeous. And thankyou : D No one ever comments on my hair !! ^_^ Way to make my day, hehe.

Schteve,
Some people I hadn't seen for over a year I had to be re-introduced to, haha. It's a bit of a problem though because my 18th is coming up in January, my birthday lands on a saturday so I don't think I can get my ID for the night, I don't have a drivers licence and I barely look anything like my passport picture anymore :-/
But yeah I am definately happy with the change :) Everyone here should be proud of the positive changes they are making for themselves! :D

Thankyou everyone for all the really nice compliments you've all left for me :D It means so much to me, I'm actually getting my happiness back.
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby Jisgone » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:32 am

i think u can get your passport photo changed for a small fee, u dont have to pay for a whole new one
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:08 am

and your passport doesnt have your address on it and for some clubs where you have to sign in a passport isnt considered ID.
kate_turner2000

Postby Misstoodles » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:26 am

Hmm yeah I'm not really sure what I'm going to do there.
[/url]
Misstoodles

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos