It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Misstoodles Progress Thread. Before and During Pictures.

A place to share your Before, During and After weight loss photos.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby matchbox » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:08 pm

hey miss toodles, in in perth too and haven't had a problem with passports, my friend always uses hers and we haven't had a problem. also, if it helps, you can get a proof of age card from the licensing centre, they're $20 and they've got ur name, birthday and address i believe as well as a picture (i haven't got 1, i always had my license so it wasnt a prob for me) but they only take about a week or so after u hand in the form to send it to you. they've also got a number on them that becomes your drivers license number when you get one i believe.

hope this helps :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Misstoodles » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:12 pm

Oh thats a great help! thankyou so much for that info, I'll have a look into it :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFyKFbn/]
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby matchbox » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:20 pm

no worries :) i think you can even download the form from the licensing centre site if you wanna have a look at it :)

lexi
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Jisgone » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:50 pm

u can only apply for a proof of age card after you turn 18, my little bro had to get one :)
Jisgone

Postby yummymummy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:40 am

you look lovely-congrats :D
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby luse_it_all » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:13 pm

u look hot girl,, nice body..

keep it up :D
luse_it_all

Postby Misstoodles » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:56 am

Bah! The last month I've been so distracted by various things, I shouldn't have let it happen. I think I've gained a couple of kilo. I've actually been too scared to get on the scale!

Oh well, no room for regrets, it's not going to help me, is it?

I've been reminded of my birthday in January, so I just need to focus.

:D I think I see the bandwagon coming my way.

Megan
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:06 pm

Goodluck and hope the scales arent to bad for u.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:07 pm

Ooh, a January birthday? That's a great thing to aim for - having a lovely weight loss birthday present! Maybe you can reward yourself with some new clothes for your birthday?

Keep it up - we all have days that are harder than others.. just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this :)
Mandie

Postby milkyway » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Welcome to the bandwagon - plenty of room up here with me ;)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Misstoodles » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:18 am

Thanks guys :)

I finally weighed myself and it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I imagined it was! only gained around 3 kilo.. which, isn't good.. but it's not the 6-7 I was worried it was!

Mark, my oldest brother is back home now. He used to do ballroom and street latin dancing but hasn't for a few years because of switching to a job where he works nights. He's always been weighty because of his really crappy eating habits, and dancing was sort of keeping it at bay, but in the few years he hasn't been dancing, he's really packed it on and his health is concerning us all alot.

He's about 125kg now, and I would love for him to get into calorie restriction and exercise.. unfortunately it's just one of those things you have to come to yourself. I'm just really worried that he wont arrive at that before the health problems start.

Hmm I'm not sure what to do.
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 am

hey its always hard to see a family member suffering in silence basically. they would know in themselves that theyre not the best that they can be and i know as being a big girl that getting comments from your family about your weight hurts more than if a stranger says comments to you about your weight. maybe just mention to your brother that you are so 'surprised' by how well calorie counting works! you can still have all your fave foods still so you arent missing out. try and play up how great it is and how the exercise you are doing is good. maybe encourage him to join a dance group in your local area with you, say that you need someone to go with. i know myself that id resent someone in my family for telling me im fat and to get off my backside and then id feel that if i started losing weight that i would have to prove something to them instead of doing it for myself overall. he will have his lightbulb moment, like the rest of us have had.
kate_turner2000

Postby Misstoodles » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:16 am

Thankyou for your advice Kate,

I've said to him a few weeks ago when I knew he was selling up and coming back home that I would like to do dancing and asked if he might get into it with me. It was my attempt at trying to encourage him. You're so right about families' comments hurting more than strangers, as I've had it happen to me. So that's why I'm trying to devise a way of being gentle yet motivating... It's just so hard, I want to do it -for- him!

You're right though, I'm sure he will come to his lightbulb moment. It's good that he's back in a neighbourhood where it seems safe enough to go out for walks, I think I might ask him if he'd like to go for a walk with Mum and I. More for just an in-person chat now that he's back home.

Thankyou again for your advice!
[/url]
Misstoodles

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:24 am

also, now that he is back home he will get lots of healthy cooked meals for him :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:03 am

good luck with your brother :) as kate said, he has to have his own lightbulb moment.. you can gently include him in things like dancing adn walking, but in the end - he's gotta make that decision.

i reckon once he sees how well you have been doing, it will inspire him to olose weight too :)
Mandie

PreviousNext

Return to Before During and After Photos