It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:45 am

Free Newsletter

Online weight loss networking sites. Does anyone do them?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Online weight loss networking sites. Does anyone do them?

Postby Luna » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:49 am

I've seen a few weight loss networking sites around and was just wondering if anyone is a member and how do they find them? I know you can get a lot of support and encouragement here too so I can't see them being any better in that way, but I was just wondering if anyone could recommend one that has worked for them or just hear how people find them in general. Thanks :)
Luna

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:07 pm

ummm do u mean weightloss forums like this one?? If so, Ive heard that the calorie king forums are good and the weight watchers one but Ive never tried any personally (Im too happy with these forums hehe :D)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Luna » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Ah sorry, I just reread my post and realised it didn't make any sense. :?

I don't know if it's ok to mention other sites on here but I was talking about sites like peertrainer.com where you can share info on what diet you are on and what exercise you are doing etc and they have support groups etc.

I love these forums too. I had a look around peertrainer but I'm not too sure about it. All the talk of pounds instead of kilos is confusing for a start, LOL.

Was just wondering if anyone was on sites like that and how did they find them.
Luna

Postby rivenriver » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:47 pm

Having to convert to pounds is sooooo annoying. Not too hard (either double it and add a little (x2.2) or use an online converter), but I still hate doing it. Besides, 250 pounds sounds like an awful lot!!! I'm much rather stick with 120kg!!!
rivenriver

Return to Weight loss Talk