It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 am

Free Newsletter

BETALIFE

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

BETALIFE

Postby sarah85 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:56 am

Has anyone tried the betalife program? Its apparantly a program that changes your mind frame about eating, and teaches you to 'eat like a slim person' without depriving yourself of what you love.... if anyone has any ideas about it or have tried it or know someone that has i would LOVE to hear from you as I'm really contemplating signing up, but am sick of wasting money on stuff that just doesnt work, any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys!
Sarah
sarah85

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:03 pm

hi :) Im sorry Ive never heard of it....maybe do a google search and see what comes up?? xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:22 pm

apparently my step brothers wife went to the drs about starting that and she was like 120kg and the dr said she couldnt go on it because she wasn't big enough. i dont know much about the program. what do you know about it sarah?
kate_turner2000

Postby *KaTe* » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Heya Sarah,

I havent been on the program...but found a recipe last year in a magazine that sounded delicious...

So i sent them an email and asked if I could just get there recipes off them, as I already knew how to eat healthy/improve my mind/exercise...

So they said I could just sign up for a month, which was around $25-30 and get as many recipes as I wanted...which is what I did! Plus I had access to there articles/tips/forum. The recipes are really yummy, but the sweets I ate too much of lol! And the articles are cool too. I just copied all of them to a file on my pc,then made my own recipe book. I think its quite expensive for the "intro" pack though..

IMO great recipes if you are in a mantience stage of weight loss, not neccessarily if you were trying to loose weight...unless you had AWESOME will power and didnt eat too much of the sweets!!

The breakfast/lunch/dinner recipes are really nice too!

Sorry bout long reply just wanted 2 let you know! All the best with whatever choice u make! :D

SMILE!!
*KaTe*

Postby Jisgone » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:50 pm

i did it!
well i bought the videos ide say about 4 years ago, watched half of the first one then ran off to maccas haha
i still have the video set in my cupboard at home, maybe i should pull them out and watch them!
if anyone wants to watch them after me i can send them to u :) i think its a set of 6 videos and has diet tips recipes and excercise stuff in them
Jisgone

Postby sarah85 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:28 am

wow, so the dvds are that good they didnt even get watched? Thats what I was worried about!!! The idea about just getting the recipies is a good one, I might look into doing that too - I dont think I could sit through the dvds either.
sarah85

Return to Weight loss Talk