It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Free Newsletter

Today I feel different

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:34 pm

Oh no! Hope he's okay now!

Good luck with your eating meeting next week! (hehe!)
Mandie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:35 pm

hey gracie

why do those things happen at the worst times? !! im glad he is ok though, i bet it sent your heart beating a mile a minute- im like that when heidi hurts herself. keep doing the right things and let us know how it goes next thursday :) i bet he was all prepared to be a good boy at the eating too ;)
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:40 pm

hehe yeah he was psyched! :D We packed a little backpack with a colouring book. a car, some water and a lolly pop (figured it would keep him busy! ;) ) and yeah my god Kate its terrible when they hurt themselves :( Im just glad he hasnt come up with a black eye or bruised nose or anything :( he thinks its great though, he's already been on the phone telling nanny he had a broken nose :shock: hahaha arent they hilarious!
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:45 pm

aw sounds like he was all prepared. im glad he is ok despite the broken nose that he says he has. he is a brave little boy :)
kate_turner2000

Postby sandrah » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 pm

oh gracie, you poor thing!!!its terrible when you are really psyched up to start to do something and it gets messed up but there was not much you could have done! glad connor is ok today -they bounce back quickly eh! if it was you or me we would have done major damage!!!
glad to hear you are still in a good headspace and i am sure you will enjoy your meeting next week-i did ww for about 1 year and got down to goal weight and life membership (had forgotten that til just now lol!)-ive got a lovely keyring to prove it! lol.-am a bit over my ww goal weight now but working on it-a lot of the things i do now are lessons learnt from ww and i also found the weigh ins very helpful when i was doing it-made me accountable and i enjoyed the attention when i lost weight (look at me look at me!!!!lol)
keep it up gracie ill be following your story and will be here to give you all the support you need or want!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwfno2C/]
[/url]
sandrah

Postby Playboy_bunny » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:05 pm

thanks heaps sandrah!!! :D xxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby sandrah » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:08 pm

no worries gracie-you go girl!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwfno2C/]
[/url]
sandrah