It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Has anyone tried Tony Ferguson?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:22 pm

yeah it would be interesting and i love supporting people. i have emailed the chicki and asked for a duty statement or job description. will let you know how it all goes
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:57 pm

oh good on you Kate! :D You would be so good at it! And we'd have our very own TF consultant ;) hehehe jk Do u have to be following the program or have followed it to work for TF? I wonder if u would get any discounts or anything? What a cool job (hehehehe sooorry! Just typing things as they come into my mind! :D) xxx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:19 pm

i have no idea gracie what it entails but my cousins work for tony ferguson and they never did the program until AFTER they started and they got free shakes (well the ones that went out of date or they couldnt sell if it had a tiny tear in the package or something). im not actually looking at going back to working yet but i was just curious as to what it all entails :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Bel Diamante » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:14 pm

Hi,

I was on TF a yr and a bit ago and lost 15kg in 3 months. I really liked it until it became way too expensive. I agree the detox period (1st week) was absolute hell for me but after about week 2 i was feeling really great. I slept better at night and i was more alert and chirpier thru the day. My hair and nails and skin improved out of sight. It really worked.
I am doing ReduceXS at the moment until I can get on TF again. I figured I've got 21 bottles of the stuff, I may as well use it up. Plus ReduceXS is a practitioner only meal replacement diet so is designed to lose weight quickly.
I have a bad knee injury atm so was told to lose weight asap to take pressure off the injury. Once I'm back on my feet so to speak, I'll be back on TF (or equivelent) and back at the gym.
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby Bel Diamante » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:17 pm

edit for my above post:
I've only got 2 bottles of ReduceXS NOT 21 as stated LOL

I could'nt find any edit button
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:28 am

Bel Diamante wrote:edit for my above post:
I've only got 2 bottles of ReduceXS NOT 21 as stated LOL

I could'nt find any edit button

theres some sections of the forum where only moderators can edit posts
kate_turner2000

bel

Postby janda » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:49 am

can i ask how much it cost you? i'm on KM and it is $3.25 X 2 per day. i don't take anything else except a multi vitamin pill each day. i haven't heard of the other program you mention. cheers, janda
i'm doing kate morgan and liking it

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtCPm0W/]
[/url]
janda

Postby Rissa » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:24 pm

Sounds like TF is very similar to KM. It's also $3.25 per sachet, with 2 a day. I also got the multi-vitamins and powdered fibre that complement it. I think it was featured on Today Tonight, or a program like that, a while ago. I was actually just walking past the chemist one day, and it got my attention. They're set up in most Terry White Chemists you go to - just look for the pink booth.
I've never actually heard of Kate Morgan - is it also just 2 meal replacements a day?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

kate morgan

Postby janda » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:00 pm

yes it's very similar. 2 meal replacements a day. protein and veg for the evening meal. lots of vegetables whenever you feel like them and some snacks that you can have each day. you need to drink 2 litres of water each day. it's fairly restrictive with no rice, pasta, potatoes or bread but i'm finding it ok. eating out may be a problem but i haven't done that yet so not sure.

[/url]
janda

Postby Sassygirl » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:54 am

I have tried both and found that KM is better suited for me (closeness to where I live). It is restrictive - but once again that also suits me. I still visit the TF website - they have a fantastic forum going (like this great one!) with ideas for cooking etc.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby teresa » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:48 pm

HEY HOW R U IVE TRIED TH TF AND DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT IM ON THE KM AND LOVING IT I LOST 3KGS IN MY FIRST WEEK. ON KM U CAN HAVE COFFEE AND DIET DRINKS IN MODERATION. IM TELLING U THATS WHAT GETS ME THROUGH MY DAY KNOWING I CAN HAVE A DRINK OF COFFEE OR DIET COKE. I HAVE NO HUNGER PANGS. BELIEVE ME U NAME THE DIET AND IVE DONE IT.
teresa

i agree

Postby janda » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:39 am

i could not give up all those food (rice pasta etc) AND my coffee. no way. i only have three a day so not too bad. :)

[/url]
janda

I am on Tony Ferguson

Postby shikhavij » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:38 pm

Hi Rissa,
I tried TF some time ago and lost about 9 kgs in 8 weeks. The first 2 days were just a little hard. but not too much. It was more of trying not to go back to your old habbits which was tougher.
After that i found it quite simple to do. Infact I had their yummy choccy shake for b'fast and had their soup for lunch with heinz steam fresh vegie pack which reaaly keeps you full.
I also added their simple fibre to it...it gave more bulk and fullness.
I am back on it again for the past 2 days and felt no side effects this time.
The point is that if you give it a go and stick to it, you WILL loose weight. I love it
Shikha
shikhavij

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk