It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Free Newsletter

Why??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Why??

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

I have the strongest urge to binge today! Nothing has happened/gone wrong so i know its got nothing to do with my emotions or anything like that. TTOM has just past, so not that. Im not bored/ restless. You know all the usual reasons to binge, i feel normal....... I just have this major urge/need/want to eat an excessive amount of food!!! I want to feel stuffed silly!

Why? I dont know why! Maybe it has to do with having a bit of a 'eat whatever you like' weekend, im still wanting to do whatever i want food wise?! Does this ever happen to anyone else? After a 'naughty' weekend you just want to keep going? Im gonna fight it till after dinner and if its still around then i'll have a mini binge on vege chips and an LCM or something. Its just driving me nuts today!!

Ok end rant! :oops:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Rustie » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:44 pm

Maybe its the weather?
I have felt exactly the same today :((

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:08 pm

sometimes it seems easier to just eat whatever you want after being in the swing of doing it for a couple of days and you umm and ahh about it not knowing what to do because you KNOW that you should be eating healthy but then you FEEL like doing whatever u want!
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 pm

brush your teeth!! then nothing will taste good :)
Jisgone

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:37 pm

my whole week has been like this i have no idea why! we can get through this! :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby shelbel » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:14 pm

Its just such a mental struggle sometimes! I had a mini paddle pop and still want to eat for the hell of it, but its too late at night now Ive just kept thinking about what i want to achieve come weigh day and i know its not worth eating when im not even hungry. Im going to have a shower and go to bed early, maybe get the boy to distract me for awhile! :D :D :D

Thanks guys, ive been saved again! LOL
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

shelbel

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:46 am

theres such a thing as MINI paddle pops?!!! :shock:
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:51 am

A bit late but how did you go last night Shel? Are you tired at all because sometime that can play a bit part with binge eating I read that the other week in a magazine. I hate when I get urges like that but the best thing is keep yourself occuppied like talk to someone on the phone, get out of the house & go out for a walk, chew some gum, drink water somtimes when we think we are hungry actually your body telling you that we are thirsty.
Chelle

Postby SarahC » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:51 am

Arrggh, don't you hate it when that happens! It's such an awful feeling. Well done for getting through it Shel, that's fantastic :D
SarahC

Postby shelbel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:39 am

Kate - There sure are mini paddle pops, The damage isnt too bad, 0.5 points, dunno what it is in cals though. Cant be all that much.

I wasnt really tired, i'd had the urge all day long and i did leave work early and had a nap in the arvo (i love nanna naps!) so not that!

The thing i hate most about these urges is the mental side of it, it kinda becomes abit obsessive and i fell like i spent the whole day thinking about food!! Which i pretty much did! :roll: 'Should i eat this?' No, but i want to eat it! 'Maybe i should have whatever i want then do extra exercise?' NO! And of course the classic,' ive already stuffed up this week so it wont matter if i eat like a pig today because the damage is already done!!' A big NO there!

Grrr Ok rant 2 over!! :roll:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

shelbel

Postby Rustie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:29 pm

Well my week is over aswell but ohh well. Im eating cake as i type cause i have a headache and slept on the couch last night cause the other half i was ready to kill...

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:03 pm

I dont know what I can say that will help bub :shock: all I can say is (((HUGS))) to you :)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

binge

Postby mimosa8 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:30 pm

haha thats so funny.

Thats the same mentality I get sometimes when it comes to allowing myself a binge.. yourve already stuffed it up.. start tomorrow... today doesnt count.

Well done for fighting it.
mimosa8

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:21 pm

Mini Paddle pops are the Mini Milks, they're like a umm pole-shaped little one. They're yummy as!

I hate the days wherey ou just want to eat n eat :( :(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Jisgone » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:18 pm

rustie: u left him alone with your dooner? uh oh!

bingeing is the worst! u have to tell yourself that u havent stuffed the day up, u just need to do a bit of extra excercise to make up for it
Jisgone

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk