It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Free Newsletter

CelebritySlim: trying it out.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

CelebritySlim: trying it out.

Postby workinprogress » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:33 pm

Hey All,

Don't know if I've put this thread in the right place so forgive me if I haven't :(

For some reason I had the urge to try these meal replacement shakes for the past few days. I've never really been a fan of them (concept wise) but I did used to have the occasional protein shake which I figured was the same in that sense. So I picked out CelebritySlim as my shake of choice (mainly cause it looked ok and Cat from Biggest Loser was endorsing it hahahah, I love Cat, she was one of the best on the show and she's an inspiration)

My first day was today and to be honest the shakes (which are made with water) aren't too bad. A little powdery but all in all not bad. So far I don't feel hungry or have the urge to eat and I even completed 45 mins on the rower/cycling machine due to my new found motivation lol. It says to have a balanced meal for dinner so I'm going to get some lean cuisine because I've got work tonight so I don't have time to cook (atleast it's calorie controlled).

I'll keep you all updated if anyone's interested to see how it all goes. I plan to do this for a week and then review the situation next Thursday when it's time to purchase another 7 day pack. Hopefully my motivation stays in place and I'll keep this up, I just hate the thought of being on a 'fad' diet and then giving up but I do know that calorie control really works for me if I stick to it.

'When you stop hurting your body, your body will stop hurting you.'

Kristina
workinprogress

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:35 pm

looking forward to hearing how it goes workinprogress. i have done a week on it before and enjoyed it- i personally cant stand Cat but each to their own. id open the packet the opposite way so i didnt have to see the photo of her haha. what lean cuisine are you having? i didnt think you could have those whilst on it?
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:39 pm

Good luck with it all :)
Mandie

Postby workinprogress » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:51 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:looking forward to hearing how it goes workinprogress. i have done a week on it before and enjoyed it- i personally cant stand Cat but each to their own. id open the packet the opposite way so i didnt have to see the photo of her haha. what lean cuisine are you having? i didnt think you could have those whilst on it?

Lol at opening the packet the opposite way.

I read what you're meant to have for dinner and your 'allowed' foods and it's bascially protein and vegies (except starchy type ones like potatoes, corn etc) so I'll try and stick to that as much as possible. Probably just going to have some sort of meat with veg type meal.

'When you stop hurting your body, your body will stop hurting you.'

Kristina
workinprogress

Postby Chelle » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:33 pm

I just been on CS for 7 day's last week & really enjoyed it. Hint if you dont like one of the flavours you can swapt them, I did. I didnt like bannana so they were happy for me to swap them with another flavour. Goodluck & let me know how you go on it.
Chelle

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:15 am

You sound like you are doing really well with it :) Keep us updated! :D xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby JP1 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 pm

don't think I'd be cut out for them shakes at all unless they taste like the ones from Maccas :wink: - think I'd prefer to be actually spending my calories eating something but each to their own and good luck
JP1

Postby chook81 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:27 am

hope it has been going well...if u are looking for something different from the shake try freezing the choc-mint shake...so nice!! Tastes like a choc-mint paddle pop, expecially good coming into summer.
Weight Loss Tickers [url=http://www.dietpillrating.com/weight-loss-tickers/]
[/url]
chook81

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:18 am

mmm choc mint paddle pop :) I remember them! I havent seen them in a few years though :(
Playboy_bunny

Postby carls » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:01 pm

im going back on CS tomorrow, I really loved it!!
Image[/url]
carls

Postby Lush Gal » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Is CS tastier than Tony F? I did Tony F for 7 weeks and lost 7 or so kg (and have maintained it), I'm ready for the next 7kg though!
Lush Gal

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:16 pm

Ive tried both..personally I prefer Celeb slim ones, they are yummo!! Although TF shakes are great too ;)
Playboy_bunny

Postby carls » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:03 pm

i LOVE the chocolate CS shakes.

last time i was on it, they only sold the shakes, but now they have a whole range ( i was in priceline today!)

i wanted to get some fibre stuff and some sugar free lollies, but found them to be lots cheaper and more economical at the chemist.
Image[/url]
carls

Return to Weight loss Talk