It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:01 am

Free Newsletter

motivational talk

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

motivational talk

Postby mimosa8 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:00 pm

some motivational stuff i read today..

I am tomorrow what I eat today.. before each meal thats what I say...

My food is my fuel. I eat to live not live to eat. I only eat when I am physically hungry. I feel for the full feeling and STOP when it comes.

Be accountable. I am responsibe for 100% of my results. i can win..

when I got to the shops and see junk foods i think to myself.. those foods are for the other people.. I an slim and I will win...

Most food you will need will be found not in the isles but around the outside, fruit veg, meal yoghurt cheese.. stick to the outside of the store and repeat in your head in your best country and western voice.. round the outside, round the outside round the outside.. hehe

On the fridge :

*** Important lesson i have learnt today, if you fall off the wagon.. get back on...stay on track .. positive self talk.. break the bnge by saying STOP and do something else, drink water, brush your teeth, go for a walk. it is a habit that will get stronger as you re learn to eat properly. (this is what I am telling myself)--

Drink more water.. the more i drink the more shrink... not hungry.. thirsty.. not hungry thiristy.

EXERICSE: I can do it! yes i can, do it now.. repeat.. even if you just go for a 5-10 min walk DO IT>> once your out there moving its easier to keep going.

LATEST news the other night from cancer studies... says overweight people are 10 times more likely to get cancer. more reason to get healthy and lean. they recommend that you get "as lean as you can without being underweight"... lean proteins, lots of fresh fruit and vegies, cut out processed foods minimise alcohol consumption. Get active AT LEAST 30 mins per day..

we can do it. we are doing it.... we are accountable. when we cheat, we cheat ourselves..

so get out there do some exercise today, drink more water adn start NOW to eat more healthy foods..

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:04 pm

LOve the "i am slim and i will win" quote.

Postby Chelle » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 pm

Thankyou for that's, it all makes sence, some of the stuff remindes me of the think slim cd.

think slim

Postby mimosa8 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:25 pm

yes.. i have been reading it today..

:) its great

Postby A*Del » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:47 pm

Yes thanks for them...I will definately keep repeating it all in my head to keep me on track
There's nothing sexy about skin and bones - you gotta have some junk in the trunk!

Return to Weight loss Talk