It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Free Newsletter

how do i not thnk about it

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby oostevens » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:42 pm

what i was doing was having breaky at 6:45am, small snack at 10am lunch at 12pm, small snack at 3pm dinner at 7pmish.

i have been losing weight, but slow and steady. i recon i jumped at the diet cos it was fast....but i would prefer eating well and exercise over a shake diet that is faster....
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Mandie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm

yeah.. the shake diets are quick, but people generally put the weight back on..

Personally, I'm happy to take two years to lose all the weight (since I have a lot to go!) at this stage if that means it will stay off, forever, than get it all off in 6 months only to put it back on a few months later!
Mandie

Postby oostevens » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:46 pm

same :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:57 pm

Oh man, I hate the days where you just want to eat n eat and can't stop thinking about food :( :(

It's totally worth it to lose weight slowly! To lose all the weight I've lost it took me 2.5 years because I lost the first part in about 7 months, then maintained it for months, then put on a few, then lost the rest in about 7 months. It's sooo worth it because it really becomes a way of life, and not just a 'diet'. I think it's made maintenance so much easier on me, and plus, I haven't got any saggy baggy skin or stretch marks from it (well I hate my shrunken saggy boobs now, but they were saggy before too!!)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:58 pm

Hey just going back to something that you said before about weight loss being fast, well when I joined this forum I was 112kgs....then I started binge eating, and then gp and I decided to try the shakes, which (eventually) led to me bingeing/starving/bingeing/starving, and I am now 121kgs :shock: SO due to some stupid habits I have managed to form, I have managed to gain 9kgs! :shock: UGH! LOL So, think of Grace when you are tempted (if ever) to say what the heck, Ill get back on tomorrow and have a pig out :( I have to say I agree with Mandie completely (she's a clever one that one! hehe :D ) I have restarted with healthy eating today and will be going to ww this week...but its SOooooo hard for me not to pig out and then 'decide' to go back on the shakes (therefor justifying the binge i guess) :( Sorry LOL I think that was a bit off track! I think as long as u are doing something that works for you, and that you can stick to for life, then its a good thing ;) I like the idea of shakes for breaky ;) xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk