It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Fed up

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Fed up

Postby Maraver » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:02 am

Fed up thats me, fed up with myself my weight having a bad few days I exercised for a week, watched what I ate and put on a kilo I am just destined to be overweight for the rest of my life? I have to out on Saturday I have nothing to wear I feel like the Goodyear blimp it would be so easy just to give up and accept the fact that I am fat but I dont want to be fat, my self esteem is around my ankles at the moment
:cry:
fed up of smiling when I feel miserable and then I think I have so much think of all theose poor people in London who have lost family and friends
there you go girls sorry for the crying and complaining but needed to vent my frustration somewhere
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:45 pm

Cheer up, Pam! We all have days like that. They say success is all in the attitude so if you believe you'll succeed you will and if you don't you won't. As long as you're putting in the hard yards you just have to have faith that the rest will sort itself out.
Serena

fed up

Postby lavender » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:27 am

Hi Pam

Good to meet you.

Dont worry about the extra kilo. You will probably notice the weight loss next week but because you are watching what you eat and you are excercising you will lose it.

Stay on track. In the meantime just make up your mind your going to enjoy this event regardless of what the scales say and you are going to stick to your weight loss plan because it will work if you do.

Plan your hair-do outfit and makeup and get ready to sparkle!

Now I'm going to take my own advice and go and see what I have to wear to a function next week might buy a new scarf
:D
lavender

Postby Maraver » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:22 pm

I am going to Andy's son's girlfreinds 21st birthday party tonite I have cooked up a heap of stuff for them this morning, and yes I picled while I was eating, not happy with myself about that, I have nothing to wear, I feel so frumpy, Andy's ex will be there and she is a skinny minny I know he loves me, she left him 10 years ago and we all get on quite well but she makes me feel like Dumbo
I have been sat here thinking what I could catch before tonite to stop me going but I will just have to put on my smile and bluff my way through it, its our anniversary tomorrow and we are going out to lunch so after that I am going to sit down and tell Andy how sad I am about being over weight and ask him to support and help me
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Go Pam

Postby lavender » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:52 pm

Now that is hard, having the ex there, no matter how well you get on. Yes Pam put on your happy face and act your heart out.

Tomorrow is your day. Good for you asking your partner for help.

You can make up for picking today next week. Enjoy tomorrow too. A night with family and the ex! hey thats not "picking' thats justifiable medication. You won't be dealing with that situation every day just make up your mind to get back on track on Monday. Have a great day tomorrow . Lets know how the evening went. Happy anniversry for tomorrow :)

lanie
lavender

Return to Weight loss Talk