It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:28 am

Free Newsletter

Temporarily give up exercise...neglect diet??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Temporarily give up exercise...neglect diet??

Postby blueberries » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:46 pm

I haven't exercised at all this week because I really need to spent all my time studying. Just wondering if any others feel the urge to neglect their diet when they give up exercise...I almost bought a slice of apple strudel!!! But mananged to stop myself...I will eat mangoes instead :D
Start Weight-79.1kg
Current Weight - 69kg
Target Weight- 58kg
Height- 166cm
blueberries

Postby Lateralus » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:03 pm

Hey blueberries, I'm exactly the same around this time of year with exams & assignments! I'm too busy & anxious to think about exercising until the pressure is off then I go back to normal. My weaknesses are KFC and chocolate. My assignments are over for now (last big one is due at end of November) so the pressure's off a bit but I've had KFC twice in the last couple weeks. Bad, because we should be putting good stuff into our bodies for concentration and energy while we're at the computer and not being active! Well done for resisting the pastry and having mangoes instead, my fav summer fruit is peaches yummmmm

Lauren xo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTHpv3Y/]
[/url]
Lateralus

Postby blueberries » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:11 pm

Lateralus wrote:Hey blueberries, I'm exactly the same around this time of year with exams & assignments! I'm too busy & anxious to think about exercising until the pressure is off then I go back to normal. My weaknesses are KFC and chocolate. My assignments are over for now (last big one is due at end of November) so the pressure's off a bit but I've had KFC twice in the last couple weeks. Bad, because we should be putting good stuff into our bodies for concentration and energy while we're at the computer and not being active! Well done for resisting the pastry and having mangoes instead, my fav summer fruit is peaches yummmmm

Lauren xo

I can relate! Instead of going for the junk food...I've bought raw nuts...I will definitely exercise next week to go back losing weight again...I love chocolate too but I've been off it for 1 month and 3 days...I'm very proud of myself and I don't crave it either!
Start Weight-79.1kg
Current Weight - 69kg
Target Weight- 58kg
Height- 166cm
blueberries

Postby yellowroses » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm going to be studying next year, and I was thinking about the time when I would be too busy to exercise but then I remembered that movie, Legally Blonde, and how she'd read her book while on the treadmill, well... if I record my lectures then while I'm walking I can 'study' by listening to the tapes of my lectures. Plus, sometimes walking can relieve stress and make your mind clearer. I did that in high school, when I was really stressed out and had too much on my plate, I'd go for a walk or dance or something for half an hour and then when I sat down to study again I was doing my work so thoroughly it was awesome!
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby Playboy_bunny » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:23 pm

yellowroses, are you allowed to record classes?? :shock:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby matchbox » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 pm

for our classes, most of them are recorded - they've just changed the format this year so they can be put directly on your ipod/mp3 player. other lecturers choose not to record them, and do not want to be recorded. if you ask nicely some of them will let you use your own recorder for your own personal use. i wish they'd all just record though, would make it so much easier :lol:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby apalmer » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:37 pm

I find it hard because when I stop exercising I feel hungrier for sweeter and fattening things. It's bad but I'm trying to deal with it.

It would be hard studying cos it's doing things like that that make you want to nibble.
Start Weight-95.4
Current Weight - 94.1kg
Target Weight- 74kg
Height- 181.2cm
My Favourite Way To Lose Weight
apalmer

Return to Weight loss Talk