It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Free Newsletter

Ladies and our monthly fluctuation

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby shelbel » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:26 pm

Implanon is evil!!! I was a mega b*t*h towards the end of my third year on it! You should ask your docs about a new thing out called 'Nova ring' its what i use, low hormone, but still effective, ive had little PMS with it and behave like a normal person! You can choose if you get your period or not :wink:
But some people say its hard to put in (yep it goes in there) i havent had any trouble with it though i worried about it coming out at the start! And it is a bit more expensive then the pill (75 for 3 months) But i love it now and wont be going back on the pill thats for sure!!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby onmyway » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:57 pm

HappyBella55 wrote:
And I also get the munchies big time. I just want to eat eat eat even though I'm not hungry :roll:

And I'm on the pill too :x I guess everyone is different.

Me too!!! I eat and eat and eat....but I don't even realise I'm doing it! It's not until the end of the day when I count it all up and I know that TTOM is coming tommorrow!

I put on 1-2kg each time, but the day it finishes...it's all gone.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPVZJ/]
[/url]
Goals:67=new shoes,65=haircut,60=shopping
onmyway

Postby electrongirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:01 pm

yoyogirl88 wrote:I was a Pill baby and so was my mums other child. I am not a big fan of all the chemical ways to avoid babies. I do not use any of them. My mum had a lot of problems on it, so did I when i did first try it i ended up very bloasted and i had very irregular periods and
heavy too. I'd never had that problem before and it stopped after i got off it. Though it is still a little out of whatck and its been 2 years since i stopped taking it.

sadly alot of us don't have a choice!! My son was a result of "natural contraceptive methods".

Also condoms suck!!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby electrongirl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:02 pm

shelbel wrote:Implanon is evil!!! I was a mega b*t*h towards the end of my third year on it! You should ask your docs about a new thing out called 'Nova ring' its what i use, low hormone, but still effective, ive had little PMS with it and behave like a normal person! You can choose if you get your period or not :wink:
But some people say its hard to put in (yep it goes in there) i havent had any trouble with it though i worried about it coming out at the start! And it is a bit more expensive then the pill (75 for 3 months) But i love it now and wont be going back on the pill thats for sure!!!

apart from the bleeding I am pretty happy with the implanon. Everything else I have tried has been pretty crappy.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

A Bit Upfront

Postby Haylez » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:06 pm

Yeah, I can't stand condoms. It's like having a shower with a raincoat. I know they're there for a reason, but it takes alot of the feeling away.

This is a bit embarassing for me, but maybe some of you can help. I'm 21 , have been having censored since I was 16, but I have NEVER had an orgasm. I sometimes get close, but I can't make it happen. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how did you overcome it?

Sorry if this question is too weird for this forum, I'm just too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3VWsLL/]
[/url]

% Body Fat
Start: 36.3%
Current: 35.4%
Goal: 27%

1st mini Goal: 80kg by christmas
Haylez

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:31 pm

My boyfriend cant have any kids which is very very sad. we have never had to use any sort of contraception as we did the responsible thing and had tests done at the start of our relationship. Sometime I wish we did have to use something because then there would be hope for the future.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby shelbel » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:08 pm

Haylez, the beauty of net forums is you never have to meet the people you ask these questions of!

Dont be embarrassed about it, i have a friend who is 28 and has never had one, so your not alone there. Um, ok, have you experimented...solo?? Sometimes its hard for people to fully relax with another person "on board" so discovering what you like and dont like on your own might help you. Just a suggestion! :wink:
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Haylez » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm

lol, yeah I guess that's a good point.

I have gone solo once, but I even stoppped myself then. It's probably some deep seeded psychological issue or something. I think it's more the fact that I don't like feeling out of control of myself. Oh well, keep practising :D
[/url]

% Body Fat

Haylez

Postby oostevens » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:44 pm

i read somewhere that the slightlest thing can interrupt a women when she is climaxing...where as a guy can start and he will just go.

Maybe something is interrupting you? maybe your a lil scared about something? i dunno or maybe ur worried about something....thats all i can think of.

they said that for example, a woman remembers she didnt turn the iron off or a noise happens somewhere, she can stop mid and thats it. But a guy would keep on goin......so yeah we are strange creatures.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby Haylez » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:18 pm

that's a bit funny. What would you say to your partner "Sorry, hun, just remembered that the iron's on, hold that thought til I get back?" We are strange creatures, but it is true. I do remember strange things during censored and it kinda ruins the mood and it's hard to get back into it.
[/url]

% Body Fat

Haylez

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk