It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:30 am

Free Newsletter

Christmas Day

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby losebabyfat_2005 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:02 am

I don't know what I'll do actually. There is likely to be some healthy options. We are going to a big family gathering of my husbands family for lunch and I am going to make a small dinner in the evening. Hopefully it will be like christmas two years ago when the next day I actually weighed less than before i had the christmas goodies (i was really surprised as I didn't think I had been that good).

Postby Ally » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:48 am

We always have Christmas on my brother's there is always plenty to do exercise wise!!

Christmas is one day that I just don't bother counting calories, but still try and go for a healthy option......I will also partake of a couple of drinkies as well!

Food wise.....cereal for brekky (the men all have ham and eggs on toast) lunch is ham and chicken with l/f potato salad, l/f coleslaw and garden salad. Evening is going to be jacket potatoes in the fire and then I am making the Simply Too Good To Be True Trifle.

Postby jeshka » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:31 am

well Christmas day will be spent at Nicks dads place - they've just bought a place with a pool so there will be much swimming going on, and no doubt a big feast of chicken, cold meats, prawns, cherries, salads, etc. They always make the best food so there'll be no shortage of yummy stuff. As Nick has no licence, i'll be designated driver which means all my boozing will be left until we get home on Xmas night, and then I'll go to work at 1pm on Boxing day with a nice champagne-headache! Unless we head to Nicks mums place for Xmas dinner, in which case I will probably not get to drink at all :( I don't get to see my family at all this Xmas as they are in QLD and i have no money/time-off, which sucks big time!

Postby Jisgone » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:36 pm

christmas is so busy for me!!
christmas eve i have my work party, lunch with my boss is the swan valley followed by some winery visits, then at night my whole extended family heads to my grandmas for a big christmas dinner.
the next morning i have breakfast with my bfs mum, then huuuggee lunch with all the trimmings at my parents, then a hugeee dinner at my parents followed by a big drunken party at my friends house :shock:
im tired just thinking about it

Return to Weight loss Talk