It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Free Newsletter

I HATE everything!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I HATE everything!

Postby oostevens » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:45 pm

That's it! I hate everything about me.

I hate my hair, cos it won't sit right, ever and I am constantly battling the crap out of it. I can't part it down the middle, I can't side part it, I can't have a fringe, I can't pull it all back! I want a new head of hair.

I hate my body and how I look. Nothing fits! My arms are too fat, my upper body is too huge, my belly is disgusting, my legs are ugly, my boobs will never shrink, cellulite is everywhere. My backside is HUGE AS.

My smile is gay, my eyes are stupid and makeup makes me look like a hooker, my neck is wide as, my teeth are stupid.

I don't want to be me anymore.

I still think that if i lose weight, i still won't like me.

I am so very down.

:(

Sorry everyone...but i needed somewhere to come and share my feelings about how sad I am.....I dont even want to cry anymore....
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby jeshka » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:02 pm

hi Rach, i'm sorry to hear you're feeling down :( we all have our bad days, I know I have my share of them, when it feels like everything is horrible and it will never get better. I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't feel like that, because you're human - it's natural for everyone to be unhappy with themselves at some stage. What you need to do is look at all the things you are happy with. Remind yourself of those things when you have bad days. Then look at the things you're unhappy about and ask yourself if you can change them - if you can, then you should! And if you can't, then you need to accept them. It sounds easier than it is, but when you get there, you'll look back on bad days like today and wonder why you wasted so much time feeling down on yourself.

And I've seen your pictures, you have a great smile and eyes, they are not stupid or gay at all!

I hope this helps :)
jeshka

Postby oostevens » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:04 pm

its also t.t.o.m so thats not making it any easier.

all i want to do is eat chocolate or lollies or crap.

what do i do, there is nothing to snack on here....i need endorphins! are they the happy things?
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby jeshka » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:10 pm

hahaha yes endorphins are the happy things. yeah i go insane for chocolate at ttom, but it usually gives me a bit of an endorphin kick and then i sink back to my low haha. apparently exercise releases endorphins, but i know how much you probably dont feel like exercising right now!

According to the internet: spicy foods, sound/music, sweet foods, massages (even like having a shower if you have a massaging good-pressure shower head), tickling and laughing.
jeshka

Postby oostevens » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:37 pm

ha ha ha. i wish i could have chocs or something.....just for today..cos i feel crap. i am planning to start working out asap...meaning tomorrow morning. I really need to get back into it.
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Wow you just said the speach i said to my boyfriend at 4 am this morning. We all feel like that and its great to come on here.

As for the lolly chocolate cravings I have just found a way for me to get my fix and stay on track. I have bought that jarrah hot choc and I have a mad nutella addiction about ovulation time so I have bought those lil snack packs and I am allowing myself one a day this week since I know if i dont i will buy a jar and eat the whole thing.

*Hugs and snuggles* Go Team !!!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby oostevens » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:04 pm

ha ha thanks mate!

i am going to eat some choc today, cos tomorrow i start diet/weightloss again!

i am determined to get to the 70s by chrissie....well maybe :p
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

hate

Postby mimosa8 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:23 pm

owh, i feel like that sometimes too..

got to fight those negative thoughts, they grow like weeds and hold us back.

dont let them win..

!!!!

you are beautiful and you CAN CHANGE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO.!!

with your hair. what about a straitener. they help smooth down any type. i have a cow lick at the front of my fringe and use this or the hair dryer to straighten it down.

DONT THROW IN THE TOWEL JUST YET!!
mimosa8

Postby oostevens » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:22 pm

ok. i think i have managed my hair, for now. everyone has a bad hair day right? he he he

tomorrow, i begin to change.

i will wake at 5:00am because its a great morning start. I will do 20mins high intensity interval training on the treadmill. It will be great, I will feel refreshed and awake :) If I have time, I shall do the following otherwise I shall do this when I get home from work:

3 sets of 30 crunches
2 sets of 10 girlie push ups
2 real push ups
20 squats
20 lunges (10 per leg)
2 sets of 10 triceps dips
2 sets of 10 weights (per arm)

THAT is my daily workout. For this week. I am really looking forward to it. I want to keep myself updated on here again, seeing as its been ages since I have done so.

Just hope I don't get ttom pains tomorrow.

I can do it!!!!!!!

Nothing in this life that is worth anything, comes easy.

Through tough circumstance, comes great victory!

I can do anything I set my mind to.

Oh and I am from this moment forth, filling my head with ONLY positive thinking. When I start to head down negativity's path of destruction, I will bring about ONE positive thought to combat against it.

I can do this.

I am strong, I am invincible, I am WOMAN!!!! ha ha ha

thanks guys
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby hysterical_oliver » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:58 am

It's like you're in my thoughts about all the hate stuff at the beginning of this thread :oops: I always get like this around T.T.O.M and also strangely enough when I'm in a change room...usually in a crowded store running out the door on the verge of tears... The positive thing about it is that I can look back now and say it's not as bad as 20kg ago :wink:

Chin up hun, your exercise plan looks good and hopefully will make you feel a little better at least :)
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Sas » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:55 am

Aww hun I'm sorry you are so down atm :(

It sounds like you have managed to get yourself motivated again. Even just exercising will make you feel better :)

You go girl! You can do this!

Good luck chickie :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby sassi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 am

hey rach, how are you today?

hope you're feeling at least a little bit better chicky.
sassi

Postby oostevens » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:25 am

i am thankyou :)

didnt get to work out this morning, realised i am SO NOT a morning person. I will just have to stick to working out after work. Mornings are too hard.

But i feel good :)

straightened my hair last night, which was a nice change.

going to buy some new shoes and maybe some bottoms today (if i can find some nice ones)

I am looking forward to working out :) I really am.

Can't wait till i get home from work.

Oh and i set a reminder on my comp to go off every 15 mins telling me to drink water :)
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

oostevens

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm

hy rach, your post is exactly how I am feeling, or was feeling pretty much all day today, I have had a slack start to the week, sadly, Ive been eating like crap all weekend, and yeah, I shall say no more :oops: but you get my drift aye...... It was funny coz this morning I was ment to wake up and go for a run, at around 5am, opened my eyes and then went back to sleep, I am also not a morning person :roll: :lol:

and yeah I geuss we all have our days';;, hope your days are brighter for the rest of the week, and beyond :wink:
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Return to Weight loss Talk