It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Free Newsletter

I had a post xmas meltdown, how did you do

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I had a post xmas meltdown, how did you do

Postby sunshine » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 pm

Happy new year to you all. Well I was fairly good on Xmas day, eating salads and seafood and chicken, but the last few days I have been so naughty and now am feeling it. The gym is closed so I have been for a 1 hr walk xmas eve, another walk 2 nights ago and thats it because it has been raining/crappy weather. I was determined to walk when I did even if it was in the drizzly annoying rain.

So I am sort of in that crazy time warp that is the week between xmas and new yr, not knowing if I am still celebrating or back to normal. I have been eating fish and chips, chocolate, lots of wine so now am feeling fat, tired, no - very tired, lethargic, and cranky! So tommorrow I am back on the nice chicken salads for lunch and plenty of water. How did you all go, as naughty as me or am I just super bad :lol:
sunshine

Postby Fiona25 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Its so hard this time of year isn't it?!?

I pigged out BIG TIME on xmas day, but have been an angel since then with diet and exercise.

I'm having a binge tomorrow night, but am working my butt off tomorrow and the day after to pay for it!

The near year is almost here and i'm sure you'll be back on track in no time :)
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby Rustie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 pm

Yeh i fell off the train aswell but my start date is tomorrow 31/12. Its a Monday and i like to start things on Mondays for some reason.

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 pm

I thought I was being really good when it came to food, but I don't think I realised how many nuts I ate over the Christmas week! I keep forgetting how many calories and how much fat they contain.

I also drank WAY too much. It's so easy to justify it when you don't have to go to work the next day, but the scales aren't quite that forgiving.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby chubbywife79 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 pm

I'm just like you and haven't stuck to my eating plans. I hope I can get back on to it tomorrow.
chubbywife79

Postby sassi » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:16 am

i was good on xmas & boxing days (cept for alcohol on xmas day) but went way over cals on saturday with fish & chips for dinner.

it's definitely a weird time of year tho - it's so hard to keep your routine. the only positive (lol) about going back to work is getting back into a routine for my eating & exercise! :lol:
sassi

Postby bferbear » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:15 am

I have been very pleased through to now. I have gotten through the whole Xmas period without gaining any weight. I didn't lose any, but nothing added. The next seven days will be my big test. I have friends flying in today for a weeks holiday. They are also fairly excessive in everything they do, and I am afraid that even though I will attempt to be good, I will slip.

I am off to the gym early to get an additional hour in to normal to try and make up for the health sins I am about to commit. :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wfrtWWa/]
[/url]
bferbear

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:50 am

I went nuts but It wasnt too bad because my mum made a healthy chrissie lunch and we did lots of shopping(walking around looking at things, hehehe). I have found it har since then too as I was travelling and then new years so tomorrow Should be fun because its back to normal.

On the upside I have lost 1 of the kg ttotm gave to me. Yay!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Return to Weight loss Talk