It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Free Newsletter

Lite and Easy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby ProudMumOf1 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks for everyone's replies :D
My decision = I'm calling Lite and Easy on Monday and ordering my first fortnights worth :D
I think it is worth it for me. As I'm currently living with my parents so saving a lot on rent and bills and such. I would love to have the time to put all my energy on my diet myself but I just don't with a young bub and no partner as I'm doing everything on my own. I feel so positive about this that I cannot fail :) I'm really excited. I know it is alot of money maybe even abit more then what I said at first $250 - $300 a fortnight. BUT won't be forever 4-6mths MAX so I think that's ok. After all that's why I'm at home still to be able to get things that I want or need before moving into my and Aisha's own house when we will be doing it tough and not be able to do much other then live from week to week with food and bills.

So wish me luck everyone! Only thing is I will have to wait for my order to process and my money order to be recieved before they send me out my food which could be up to 2 weeks :( But at least I've made my decision now.
Jennifer (Single Mum) 22

SW - 93kg on 12.01.08
CW - 84.3kg on 29.03.08
GW - 65kg

3rd MINI GOAL - 78kg (15kg lost) = $50 into Clothing Kitty ($150 TTL)

Postby KimE » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:40 am

Best of luck with this. I did Lite n Easy and it was a great kick start.

I stayed on it for around 5 months and lost around 18kgs.

I didn't think it would teach me anything about healthy eating but it did and I made up my own diet plan based on their teaching and food and lost the remaining 10 kgs I wanted to lose.

It really is about changing your attitude to food and exercise and realising what is healthy for you and what a 'portion' really is. Lite n Easy can help with most of this.

It isn't for everyone and for it to work you do need to follow it properly and deviate as little as possible.

I started on the 1200 program and I did find that once I began exercising everyday and including weight training the 1200 wasn't quite enough for me and I added in a low fat snack with my morning snack of fruit. Just fruit didn't cut it as fuel for my mid day workout. Some sort of low fat, medium carb, high protein snack worked great for me so I was only adding on approx 250 cals in the day.

The alternative is to go from the 1200 program to the 1500 program.

All the best.

Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Return to Weight loss Talk