It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:34 am

Free Newsletter

gym closed, xmas now holidays I AM STRUGGLING

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

gym closed, xmas now holidays I AM STRUGGLING

Postby sunshine » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 pm

So our gym closed over xmas, and now we are going away for 2 weeks and I am finding it really difficult to get back into my routine. I was doing so well for the 6 weeks leading up to xmas, now I am eating crappy again, drinking wine and since we are going away, how do I get back on track? I put on only 900 grams over xmas so that was okay, I suppose, but I figure why try when I know I won't be good when we are away.

I just had takeaway for lunch really don't want to go for my walk tonight :( its just in my mind I think, because I haven't been able to get to the gym but maybe if I keep walking as much as I do that will sustain me til I get back. I don't want to put back on all the weight I have lost, but its hard to get back into the fitness spirit. For me anyway. Helpppppppppppp.

Postby grugwashere » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:16 pm

you just have to decide what is higher on your list of priorities...

if you want to lose weight you will have to go for your walk!

you can do! let us know how you go
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg

Postby Gal Friday » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:17 pm

It really is a hard time of year! I suggest walking! And are you going somewhere there is a pool?

and in regards to the "why be good now when I wont when I am away" stuff... when I get in that frame of mind, I balance it over that period. Better you only eat bad things 14 days out of 21, rather than 21 out of 21!
Gal Friday

Return to Weight loss Talk