It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Guess what - 1 week in and Iv'e already broken the diet

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Guess what - 1 week in and Iv'e already broken the diet

Postby Chrissie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:03 pm

:oops: Well I've been on Kate Morgan for 1 week and lost 1.4 kg, however tonight my husband made a beautiful spagetti bolognase and i couldn't help myself. I haven't had pasta for sooooooooooo long and I caved. I had a small bowl with 1 piece of garlic bread. I feel so guilty. I will continue on with my diet plan tomorrow...any ideas on how to beat these temptations :?:
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

healthy eating

Postby mimosa8 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:16 pm

you can have 1 meal on KM cant you?

enjoy some pasta and spagetti if you like.

You can get low carb pasta if you want less cals and can still have yumm pasta.

To make you more full and happy eating less of the spag bol add vegies 1-2 cups, broccholi is great.

Garlic bread isnt the best.. especially the one in foil from the supermarket loaded with transfats.

You could make your own healthy version with pitta bread and spray oil and garlic..

You havnt done that badly. STOP berating yourself. you are a winner

You lost 1.4 this week!!

WELL DONE. FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE.
mimosa8

Postby Chrissie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 pm

On Kate Morgan you are not allowed any pasta, bread or potatoes. Only meat, chicken or fish with salad or vegetables selected from their list. Well I must say I did enjoy the pasta. I will be back on track tomorrow - thanks for the pep talk! :D
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

Postby shelbel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Well there you go, you enjoyed it ( and thats what counts) and you know you will be back on track tomorrow. This is the thing i think about weightloss, you shouldnt have to give up EVERYTHING you like just because your 'on a diet', you just dont eat it all the time, and yeah you might not get there straight away because of it, but you WILL get there in the end, and you wont feel deprived and your less likely to give up because its too hard.

And remember, we cant be perfect little food angels 24/7! :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Fireball » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:52 am

I agree. If your diet is too restricitive you are more likely to have a slip up as you feel deprived. You've been doing a great job so keep up the good work. I had some dip & biscuits tonight but it's ok.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby electrongirl » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 am

thats why I could never do one of those "shake" diets again!

I prefer to be able to eat what I like in moderation!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby carls » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:10 pm

electrongirl wrote:thats why I could never do one of those "shake" diets again!

I prefer to be able to eat what I like in moderation!

amen to that sista.

thats why im LOVING weight watchers!

LOVING IT!
Image[/url]
carls

Postby JL77 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Oh try not to worry about it, I am sure it really wont make a difference on your weight. Its only one meal, plus you enjoyed it and you might have just needed to eat something rather then have the shake.

Keep up the good work :D
JEZ

Starting Weight 20/1/08 ~ 86kg
28/1/08 ~ 85kg
2 /2/08 ~ 84.2
JL77

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:16 pm

I agree 100% with nikki on the shake diets.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby GoddessInside » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:40 pm

IT is VERY hard doing the shake diets and you should pat yourself on the back for your achievements to date.

Dont beat yourself up over it, it was one slip up. Dust it off and jump back on the band wagon. If you feel guilty, do a little more exercise to balance it out :)

How are you going today ?
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby Chrissie » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:12 pm

:D Today I have been goog - I am making myself some soup at the moment which you are allowed to have at anytime of the day. this may help me to curb my hunger. I dont know how long I will stay on the shakes for - Im just wanting to kick start my weight loss and then I will go on a healthy eating plan and continue my exercise. Thanks for all of your suuport guys!
Chrissie

Return to Weight loss Talk