It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 am

Free Newsletter

Self Hypnosis.....

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Self Hypnosis.....

Postby sammianderson » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi guys and gals.

Just thought i would drop in and give you all a great link i have found regarding hypnosis, it has free downloads.

I have downloaded the weightloss one and the nail biting one.... im a shocker when it comes to biting nails.

the reason i went looking for hypnosis is i seen an add in our local paper so i gave the guy a call just to find out that its $150 an hour and he reccomends 4 sessions..

I did the weight loss one last night and felt relaxed and when i went to the cupboard i actually bypassed all the junk food hubby insists on buying and went for low fat yoghurt instead.... hmmm so something must be starting to kick in... it is recommended its done once a day for 30 days. im gonna start doing it befor bedtime.. And the best part it was free....

well enough of me rambling heres the link

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:12 pm

That's great! Thanks for the link, Sammi. I'm currently listening to the Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' hypnosis CD and I'm finding it very helpful, but I'm a bit bored of the same spiel over and over again so it will be very useful to have a different hypnosis MP3 to listen to.

Postby SarahC » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Sounds great! I just paid for something similar :oops: Will check it out though :)

Postby hysterical_oliver » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Anything that gives you the edge on yourself has got to be good for you but I'd be wary that it's not a cure, just a tool to help you through it all. Let us know how it goes over the next couple of weeks :D
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg

Postby SarahC » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm

N.B. You should never listen to a hypnosis session whilst driving or doing other hazardous activities that require your attention and concentration.

:lol: :lol:

Watch out for that one! Be careful :wink:

Return to Weight loss Talk