It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:49 pm

Free Newsletter

I hate weekends.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I hate weekends.

Postby Karma » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:42 am

Blah. I spent all day 'nibbling'. Not necessarily anything bad, but I was still 'nibbling' at midnight last night when I should've stopped eating at 8.
And I spent all day on the computer/watching tv instead of doing -any- kind of exercise.
Its weird... during the week, when I'm at my busiest, I'm also at my healthiest. I go to the gym most mornings, bring my own lunch or find a healthy take out (Japanese or Eden's salads - best salads ever). On the weekends, however, when I have all this spare time so I should be able to go for a walk, I should be able to think about what I'm eating, I just... lose it. Not entirely sure why. Very frustrating.
I'm meant to weigh myself but the scales are in my sister's room and she's asleep. I still wanna weigh myself but I don't know if I'm gonna like the results.
Grrr.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCmINhO/]
[/url]

Postby Karma » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:55 am

Update: I think my scales are possessed. Just weighed myself, and they reckon I've lost 4 kilo's since last week. What the hell? Not complaining, just doesn't seem to make sense. Oh well, yay for weight loss anyway.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCmINhO/]
[/url]

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:58 am

I'm like that too.

Weekdays its so very easy to stick to routine and daily schedules. As we have to follow set times, so we plan around these set times and eventually it becomes routine.

But weekends, are unpredictable. You don't know what it brings. For me it's usually going out and facing my biggest vice: alcohol :P

As long as you incorporate exercise in to your weekdays and stick to a healthy eating plan you should be alright.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby dannyboi » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:43 pm

What I find works for me is just simply getting rid of the 'nibbling' foods that you have around the house. Chances are you'll never need them and they'll probably do more harm than good.
Cakes, biscuits and chocolates are a rarity around my place nowadays.
For a snack, you can have fruit and some nuts (a small handful is a healthy portion). Also, drinking water keeps you hydrated and slows down your appetite since it actually keeps you filled up.
You could try having sugarfree gum and pastilles if it's something that you need to keep you occupied.

Cheers
dannyboi

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:57 pm

I work as a casual so im fine when im working but when ive got days off bam.

I know have 2 weeks almost with no shifts(damn being casual) so im having to learn to hold back from nibbles. my bad time is saturday night cos i pick up my bf from work at all hours of the night/morning, i normally dont go to bed so i get snacky.

I find if i jump on CK and tally up my food that ive already eaten it stops me from snacking anymore
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Return to Weight loss Talk