It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:26 am

Free Newsletter

Today is my first day on Sure Slim....

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Today is my first day on Sure Slim....

Postby mommy_times2 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:30 pm

...and I need reassurance from anyone who has sucessfully done the program, to let me know that I won't feel this way forever! LOL.

I have had a headache all day today - that might have something to do with my last bit of wine I had last night before starting the program though. LOL.

I have been hungry this afternoon, but I think the seeds really helped me to not feel hungry between breakfast and lunch.

Does anyone know if you can split the seeds up and have some with breakfast and some with lunch or dinner?

Also, I know I can have tea or coffee between meals, but am I allowed to have Steevia or Xylitol in it?

Any advice you all have is greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Sandra
mommy_times2

Postby Chrissie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:03 pm

:)Hi there, I am currently on Kate Morgan which is meal replacement with shakes for breakfast and lunch. You can have soup and fruit for snacks. I have been on this diet for 1.5 weeks and lost 2kg. The first week was hell - I had headaches and nausea and slight dizziness. This had now passed and I feel really good!. From asking the foum, it was more than likely detox and quite common and will pass. All I can say is give it good try - you will know if it is right for you or not. Good Luck!
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

Postby mommy_times2 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Thank you for the reply. The information from SureSlim also mentioned detox, so I know that is what I am going through, and that it won' t last - they said 3 days, so I am counting them down. LOL.

Thanks again for the reassurance.

Take Care,

Sandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJfgLCu/]
[/url]
mommy_times2

Postby hel71 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Sandra,
I have done the sure slim program, but it just didnt agree with me as i was not coping with the fact i couldnt have anything in between the 5 hour breaks except the tea or coffee with out milk of course, i use splenda in my coffee which is avaliable in any supermarket.
Yes you can split your seeds up with your meals but have to be eaten everyday. i detox for 6 days and i was struggling with it, by the end of the week i had so much energy it was amazing.
Good luck on the program im starting the Kate Morgan programm on Tuesday :D
hel71

Postby Chrissie » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:32 pm

:) Hi helen - good luck with Kate Morgan. I was a little unsure when I first started and the first 4 days were hell, however Im on my second week now and feel fantastic. I made a vegetable soup that I can snack on, and I haven't been hungry at all. Good luck and I'll forward to seeing your progress!
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

Postby mommy_times2 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 am

Helen:

So how long did you follow the SureSlim plan for? I have no problems with the seeds, although I have heard some people do, so that won't be a problem to have them every day. I know that I can't have milk in my tea or coffee, but you are saying that I CAN have sweetner in it, even between meals?

Thanks for your help.

Sandra
[/url]
mommy_times2

Postby hel71 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:44 am

Yes my SS clinic said i could have splenda in my Tea or Coffee.
I was on the program for 2 months them i fell pregnant. I then went back on the program after i had my baby for 5 months
How are you going with it all
hel71

Postby mommy_times2 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:51 am

Today is Day Two for me and I have to say it is a little easier than yesterday, not much of a headache today and hunger is manageable. Thanks for asking.

Sandra
[/url]
mommy_times2

Postby senoritanita » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi Sandra,

I've been on the quickloss SS plan for about 4 months now & have lost 23kg. I had killer headaches the first week two, the whole detox process kicking in, but they soon wen't away & I tried to drink a lot of water to get rid of them.

I have found it surprisingly easy but only as I think i'm in the right place with myself to lose weight this time (I have 50kg to lose). It's all in the mind. Just 4 years ago I weighed about 48kg and piled it on very quickly and just couldn't get into the healthy eating thing again until I started Sure SLim.

Hope you are going well & all the best of luck, believe me if you can do it I can!
senoritanita

Postby mommy_times2 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Thank you so much for the reassurance about the headaches going away and that SureSlim is a good program - you have done great!

Today is Day 3 and the headache wasn't quite as bad as the first 2 days, so I am hopeful that they are getting better.

Thanks again for all the information.

Take Care,

Sandra
[/url]
mommy_times2

Postby hysterical_oliver » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:41 pm

The detox is the worst part because your body is getting rid of all the crap it's been storing. You really will feel more than 100% improvement over the next couple of days, your excess water will move and you should see a significant energy boost too 8) It's all downhill once you get used to it all, it's so easy to relent to old habits if the going gets tough. We're all here to help :D Good luck~
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby seanyss » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi there,

I found SureSlim the easiest when I first started even though the seeds aren't great! You must stick with it though! As soon as I started eating different foods again I put weight back on - alot of it from alchohol!
Ive just gone back on to it and headaches are normal in the first week or so whilst your body adjusts to your new diet, but its worth it!
The best advice for surslim I can give you is to keep up with the weekly meetings, they really do give you the motivation that you need!

Good luck!
seanyss

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKy6oil/]
[/url]
seanyss

Return to Weight loss Talk