It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 am

Free Newsletter

I had my first compliment!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I had my first compliment!

Postby Groovychic » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:28 am

I went to the beautician yesterday and she said wow have you lost weight! I said uuuuummmmm not really!!!! I have lost a tad but I have lost quite a few cms. She said she could really notice it and that I was looking much fitter and healthier! I hadnt seen her since early January so I was most pleased! And I decided I better weigh myself this morning just to see if maybe I had lost a bit on the scales and they finally say 70kg! YAY!!! :lol: When I weighed in on Monday morning they said 70.5kg. I think the treadmill might be doing wonders. I have to learn to adjust my eating tho because once I have stopped hiring it then I will have to be very disciplined and make sure I walk everyday and eat healthy, which I am not really doing so much of at the moment. But I have decided what my reward will be once under 60kgs!!! A boob lift. Sounds really vane I know but I have never been happy with them and would prefer to be a c cup, which I havent been since having the kids and breast feeding. Weird thing that actually!!! Everyone told me that I would get smaller once I had breastfeed but the damn things stayed big!!!! There are much nice bras if you are in the c cup range!!!! She had one of hers done as she had breast cancer in the other so they had taken her cancerous breast and put in a replacement........hhhmmm weird terminology there but anyway :lol: and so she wanted to get the other one done to match and she said it cost her $1600 when she got it done last year. So I figure it's not likely to be more than $3000. Its not as tho they are sticking something in there, just taking some of the fat out and stitching it back up again!!!! Cant be too hard surely.......hahaha!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:53 pm

WooHoo Rochelle, what wonderful news!

And I'll bet your boobs will look absolutely perfect after the lift too!
Dolly
Dolly

Postby jaydees » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:04 pm

isnt it nice when u get complimented.makes the day a whole lot better.i am 74 kilos and trying to get to just under 70.i have bought a treadmill from kmart,havent picked it up yet.i cant wait.hope i loose weight like u did.u wont know yourself with a c cup.i know what it is like to be big too,i never loose anything up there.worst luck.hope u reach your goal.
jaydees

Postby carleyjt » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:34 pm

Thats great Groovy !!! :D

I have always had DD breasts and my dream is to have them fixed up. After breastfeeding i can now wrap them around my neck and use them as a scarf :roll:

I have noticed that they are shrinking since i have lost weight but they are looking shrivelled instead of smaller. Not a good look on a 24yo :oops:

Good on you. Maybe if you get enough people they will do a group discount :wink:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
carleyjt

Postby dragonfly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:16 pm

I am sure you totally desrved that compliment!! well done!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:25 pm

fantastic groovy chick, it's really nice to recieve compliments. I know what you mean about bras - I'm a DD myself. And shirts are impossible too. It's like the whole fascination with big boobs means no-one makes clothing for those who have them cause we're supposed to let everyone see them I suppose. :?
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Fairie » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:01 pm

Hi Groovychic, compliments do make it easier to keep going. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby KimE » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:35 pm

Oh dear I was thinking about the whole boob thing this very day. I am also a double D and was wondering whats gonna happen to 'the girls' as I get smaller! Time will tell....
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 pm

Mine haven't budged a cup size, although I have gone down a size from 16 to 14. The bloke loves the new boob to stomach ratio - "It's so much boob!"
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby KimE » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:03 pm

Wow Dawn I really thought the cup size would have changed too.

Totally understand the boob to stomach ratio, looking forward to less stomach! :lol: I like being curvy but not quite so rounded as I am.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Tas » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:32 am

My cup size didn't reduce at all after losing 12 kilos but the over all size went from 18 to 14.
Intersting theory and I'm not sure why the cup would stay the same even though the babes looks smaller :D
Cheers
Maria
Tas

Return to Weight loss Talk