It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Free Newsletter

I must be the day for feeling really down

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I must be the day for feeling really down

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:37 am

:cry: Well I dont know what is wrong with me, but I have felt very teary, angry, agigtated all of the time. I have been snapping at the hubby and kids for no reason - I think my family thinks that they're living with a freak :twisted: I am constantly trying to get time to myself to exercise, however everyone else in the family expects me to take second place so that they can do their own thing - I fell like Im pushing s*#t up hill :(
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

Postby Mandie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:31 am

oh I'm sorry to hear that Chrissie. It sucks that you are having a bad day. How long have you felt like this? Maybe you need to sit down with your hubby/family and have a talk about how you are feeling and see what you can all do to make you feel better...
Mandie

Postby kittykat84 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:54 am

Hey chrissie,
I know the feeling too well! Last night hubby said I was a different person coz I was being so negative and teary as well!!

But, that was yesterday - today is a new day so lets embrace it and make the most of it!!!

How old are your little ones?
kittykat84

Postby Sas » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:06 am

Awww that sucks that you are feeling so down hun :(

I agree with Mandie maybe you need to sit down with them and make them realise what you are trying to do.

Perhaps you could also exercise as a family too like go for a walk together?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wCSA5VJ/]
Sas

Postby sassi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:07 am

hey chrissie

sorry to hear you're having a crappy time :( it must be doing the rounds because i was behaving like a complete nightmare myself yesterday!!

i know you've said you've recently started on a shake diet - do you think that's part of it? i.e. has it just been since you started on the shakes? maybe it's your body adjusting to the change?

losing weight & making lifestyle changes is an emotional process though - no matter how you're going about it!

i hope you get some time to yourself for exercise - cos that's guaranteed to help your mood :)

good luck :)
sassi

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 am

Thanks guys - Im hoping this mood will pass. I have tried talking to my hubby about it, but I think he thinks it's just another diet fad. It's like the time I do get I have to hurry up as he is waiting to go out and I constantly feel that I am rushed.
Put yourself last and you will achieve nothing. Make time and believe in yourself and you will be amazed what you can achieve
Chrissie

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 pm

:) Welll guys - I moped along to the chemist for my weigh in, and I lost 0.6kg which brightened me up as I had been a little naughty this week with food so I feel motivated now to beat that loss for next weigh in. :D
Chrissie

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:56 pm

:? by the way - how do I attach the ticker to my messages, I have been having trouble trying to insert it on the message
Chrissie

Postby matchbox » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:00 pm

hey chrissie, sorry to hear you're feeling down :( but congrats on the loss! woo! :D

also, with the ticker, if you go to this thread, it tells you how to do it :) http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=865 hope that helps :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:06 pm

:D Hey it worked! - thanks for your help

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wblmhsv/]
[/url]
Chrissie

Postby matchbox » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:11 pm

no probs :) congrats on the loss so far btw :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Chrissie » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Thanls Lexi

congrats on your weight loss - you have done a sensational job! :D
Which program or strategies have you been doing :?:
Chrissie

Return to Weight loss Talk