It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 am

Free Newsletter

Is Your Partner Slim?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Is Your Partner Slim?

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:47 pm

Is Your Live In Partner Slim?

If so, write down what they might consume in a day.

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:00 pm

My husband eats the same thing practically every day (some days he doesn't even bother with lunch)
He is definately not into healthy breads or vitamin taking like I am and he never ever seems to get ill.

On the other hand, I have always obsessed with eating healthy food and taking vitamins,
yet my body seems to break down on me all the time.
Perhaps it's time I just eat what my slim counterpart does (at least I could try it for a week or two, to see what happens)

4 weet-bix
1 or 2 cups of coffee

2 slices of Wonder White + calcium bread
1 of the slices will have butter on it
1 95g tin of drained tuna in oil
2 or 3 slices of tinned beetroot
2 small apples

3 veggies
potato or pasta or white rice

Postby Serena » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:19 pm

Darren is pretty small too, although he has a little pot belly over winter but loses it pretty quick when he starts training around November (he's a waterskier). He drinks coke for breakfast, no food, eats what ever I give him for lunch and if I don't give him anything he won't have lunch, just more coke. I try to pack him healthy dinners for work, sandwiches and soup and fruit, he likes lollies and coke at work too. Before I started sending him with a packed lunch he'd drink coke and get chips from them vending machine, and eat whatever vile disgusting slop the cafeteria had recycled from the bottom of the deep fryer. And then he'll have a big pigout when he comes home from work on toast with honey or vegemite or bikkies with cheese. He also drinks a lot of beer. He loves food but he's lazy so if I don't cook it he don't eat it. Well, he's not lazy, he just doesn't like cooking although he's quite good at it when he wants to be. I don't think following his diet is going to help me out too much. I think his big secret is he never stops moving. It's unbelievable. Not long after we started going out he got really really sick with a golden staph infection and he could barely get out of bed but he still managed to reorganise every cupboard in the house and mow the lawns and keep the place spotless. If I have a cold I say I'm too sick to do the housework. He just can't sit still. It's freezing cold at the moment and the middle of winter but as we speak he's outside cleaning the pool. Who for? I don't get it.

Postby Maraver » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:56 am

Andy is tubby too and is happy to stay that he whinges continually about how he has nothing to wear cos he has put weight on etc etc etc but does nothing about it, he has terrible eating habits
and I have told him he is being selfish because its me that will have to look after him when he sick

Return to Weight loss Talk